Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
"He not obligated to buy his daddy a tombstone"

fukkin weirdo

:scust:
Why's he any more obligated to buy the tombstone than his siblings are? It pretty much sounds like he was on some "I paid for everything else, least y'all can do is throw in on the tombstone and contribute somehow", which is more than rational IMO. If anyone sounds weird, it's y'all nikkas acting like HES in the wrong when he cashed out on the whole fukking funeral out his pocket. Funerals are expensive as fukk as is. :gucci:
That's how entitled ass bums think.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
shyt like this is funny lol.... they give nikkas the pass when they know he fakin’.... and then get mad when a clown shows he’s a clown lol.... stop giving the pass hoping a nikka gonna put you on
That shyt be so funny. nikkas will co-sign a nikka they know not really like that, and then when they don't help them, they want to say how fake they are.

They don't even realize how corny it makes THEM look. You supposed to be a street dude but you willing to sacrifice your credibility for a chance at success.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt be so funny. nikkas will co-sign a nikka they know not really like that, and then when they don't help them, they want to say how fake they are.

They don't even realize how corny it makes THEM look. You supposed to be a street dude but you willing to sacrifice your credibility for a chance at success.
Exactly... like YOU picked you drop the “integrity” of the gang for a couple dollars... and that’s what you get.... let nikkas buy in.... then they become the “face” of your gang... the other members get jealous... artists gets rich and shows the clown behavior... then the squad says “he never was GANG!!!” Well.. too late lol

RAX 010

Rax on Rax on Rax
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Jayceeon been somewhat honest in his music tho right?.. he never said he was unkut raw Gang banging heartless Killin azz n!gga..
He got love on the East when he came out cuz we was gang banging LA Style but breaking all type of fukking rules and parameters... our geography doesnt allow for Turf separation like LA so we out there kicking it crips over here Latin kings over here. shyt was wild and dangerous...

This was my shyt ...I was running ...Banging Piru living in grape street hood ...
:whew: