• Resident Evil 4 (remake

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
1. Tears of the Kingdom. Zelda + Legos. shyt don't get no better. It was like reliving my childhood.

2. Starfield. It's new game plus feature completely caught me by surprise and i'm shocked it hasn't gotten more buzz around it, although I don't really follow gaming news in general so maybe it did.

3. Cities Skylines 2. Performance is semi trash but this game is hilariously complicated in a good way now. I thought I would hate the point progression system but this shyt really got me looking at the screen like :jbhmm: on what am I going to unlock next. It will be gawd tier once they release mods. The depth of this game is mind blowing. I ran into an issue where I had houses that kept getting abandoned due to high rent and I had to really dig into what was going on. Turns out that rent for houses is based on cell size...so a 6X6 house "cost" more than a 2X2 house. And I didn't have enough education in my city, all my schools were full. So people were moving into the 6X6 cell house, they could not get high education cause all my schools were full, since they couldn't get high education they couldn't work highly educated jobs that paid the most money, they couldn't work those job so they couldn't afford the 6X6 home, they can't afford the 6X6 home you get the pop up that the rent is to high, they can't pay rent they leave and the house is abandoned. Amazing.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Finally finished Tears of the Kingdom last night.

Anyone who calls this glorified DLC is buggin. That was a masterpiece
If you pay attention, the people that call it that didnt even play it, so you should be ignoring their commentary from the get go

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Going to be FF16 for me :banderas:
Closely followed by Spider-Man 2, but I haven't finished it yet

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i've only played spider-man 2, alan wake 2 and starfield

haven't finished Alan Wake 2...

so currently Spider-Man 2, still need to finish Starfield but i'm mostly done.