Game of Thrones held us down 8 summers --- where's the love?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
That 90's NBC run. :whew:

A Different World was that big? :ohhh:

NBC ran shyt from early to mid 80s. They had that Thursday night lineup that destroyed everybody
nikkas are so fickle man...

be grateful

For real, GoT is bar none the greatest show of my lifetime. I binge watched it this year for the first time and even with the quality falloff, nothing touches it. That show might have ruined serials for me.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The problem is...they had to finish it. Showrunners probably wanted to end it ASAP since they already got GRRM’s “outline” and they thought they had these other shows in the bag.

I loved Season 8. It was THE END. And it was a six-hour end.

And it was in line with everything the show has ever been. Besides the rushed pace, but then again shyt always speeds up at the end. I will admit things that would have made the show better (nothing to do with Dany, her arc was fine).

1. Something on the level of Hodor where we see some crazy shyt like that happen again, but with more understanding of the ramifications.

2. Revealing that Branhattan the three eyed raven is actually evil with a devious agenda, not just somebody who knows everything and becomes king

no daps. :stopitslime:

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
Dumb and Dumber rushed the show for Trash Wars and ended up not making the movies. fukk those two imbeciles for life.