Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
:mjlol:

Fc_RMy5XoAIpW-E
lol I didn't even notice she got that 1-week-vacation-in-jamaica-whitegirl-cornrows too :snoop:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daemon really did not want to be married huh :mjlol:

Laenor is a dragon rider :picard:

Damn, Simp Cole risked it all, only for Goat face to hit him with :picard: :patrice::shaq::pachaha:

Then he makes a bad situation worse :snoop:

Laenor's buddy got stomped out :huhldup:

That bytch ass Viserys is almost outta here :blessed:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Viserys getting left on read when he arrived to Driftwood, and missed the memo that it was byoc: bring your own chair :mjlol:had him standing outside like a bozo, like the undertaker waiting for LeBron
undertaker.jpg

Told his brother Kings Landing is a no-fly zone for him, only for said brother to come strolling through ops territory without checking in :pacspit:
sazzybarb-o-block.gif

Gave a lame-ass speech only for the Queen to say ain't nobody give a fukk what you gotta say :childplease:
taylor-swift.gif

Spreading covid, coughing all on the food and shyt :scusthov:
gross-sick.gif

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Y'all better stop insinuating Daemon had anything to do with his wife death. It's a known fact in Westeros that women riding is dangerous.
gm1ulmjs3vo91.jpg

Also...have his money ready by monday Sir Whogivesasheet. He'll fly in and collect it :ohlawd:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I stand on what I said

I'm not militant I'm tired of white people having to stick they pointy ass nose in every piece of black success

Whether media or in day to day life
Wouldn’t this be the case of black people sticking our big noses into white people success breathing up all the white man’s fantasy?! :lupe: :mjlol:

they ain’t had to make the valaryons black, but they did because we was making noise of about lack of representation outside of being (former) slaves in the OG. now they give us representaction, of which race plays no part of the story on the show - not one character has mentioned anything about these people being black/brown/dark, so it’s not even a plot point, and yet y’all still whining wanting it to play out like a modern take on race. Wtf.…maybe you need to sit this one out and wait until someone develops a show based on an all black fantasy series. I’m sure you’ll love in when it drops in Nevuary 2042

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This right here…. :comeon: Unless I missed something….we haven’t seen this dude put his black lips on that wrinkled white woman’s skin yet, have we? Yet, they have no problem having a young black brother fully kiss a white man in the mouth.:scust:
You do know actors can have a say in what they will/won’t do. MYbe these two old mufukkas are married and don’t want intimate scenes while young brehlaryon is actually mango IRL, single and unafraid to mingle on screen :jbhmm:

wow, some of y’all need to stop over analyzing got damn fiction tv

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course they made Jaden Smitharyen gay. These diabolical cacs can’t help themselves :beli: Is it too much to potray a hetero war decorated black knight as the future king consort? :snoop:
Yes it's too much. This is your "representation" tax

Black folks did all that begging and bytching about Game Of Thrones having not black people well now you have black people:manny::umad:

Until black folks make their own this is the slop you're gonna be served and you're gonna like it:manny:

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stand on what I said

I'm not militant I'm tired of white people having to stick they pointy ass nose in every piece of black success

Whether media or in day to day life
It's not your media

Your "black success" they're pointing their nose in was never yours.

You ask cacs for representation you ask for whatever they give you:manny:

You want a masculine black dragonknight go write one:manny:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This right here…. :comeon: Unless I missed something….we haven’t seen this dude put his black lips on that wrinkled white woman’s skin yet, have we? Yet, they have no problem having a young black brother fully kiss a white man in the mouth.:scust:
Watch a fantasy show created and shot by cacs to have pro black undertones lol

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn’t this be the case of black people sticking our big noses into white people success breathing up all the white man’s fantasy?! :lupe: :mjlol:

they ain’t had to make the valaryons black, but they did because we was making noise of about lack of representation outside of being (former) slaves in the OG. now they give us representaction, of which race plays no part of the story on the show - not one character has mentioned anything about these people being black/brown/dark, so it’s not even a plot point, and yet y’all still whining wanting it to play out like a modern take on race. Wtf.…maybe you need to sit this one out and wait until someone develops a show based on an all black fantasy series. I’m sure you’ll love in when it drops in Nevuary 2042

Also there weren’t many houses they could make black. It was either the Velaryons since they come from Essos like the Targs which have more races living there or maybe a Dornish house since they have more contact with other races but that’s it. And the Dornish aren’t in this show like that since they were opps at the time. So the Velaryons it was.