Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I watched the leak and might not watch the episode tonight but I already pay for HBO so...
Bingo...,that's exactly why HBO needs to continue to ignore these fukks. People already pay for hbo wether they watch it on hbo or not doesn't change a thing. This ain't network tv where a lack of viewers equals less money from advertisers.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
To be fair, Martin was spending 10 years not writing a book and eating himself to an early grave. HBO/Benieoff are doing what they can with his jumbled mess. He fukked up with killing Drogo, which could've been his major Conan/Spin-off character, then he fukked up again by giving us Sansa chapters. He's a good writer, but his forced perspectives suck complete ass sometimes.

In 7 years we got to see Arya become Assassins Creed, Jaime lose a hand and create the best bro-sidekick with Bron. Jon Snow getting a rez/becoming a leader of both the night watch and king of the north/winning a war. Dragons were delivered, Cersei was shamed/stripped naked, t*ts galore, in general, Brienne beat serious ass, shadow babies, the killing of even more kings, and Greyworm forming his 300...

Idk about you but that didn't exactly feel like "nothing".

This is why we don't over simplify.

Sansa's chapters in the books (I only read the 1st & 2nd one) provide more insight to the perspective of the majority of the kingdom.
She has no outside information, knows no secrets and has no one to conspire with for the first 2 books... so what she thinks is what the commoners and lords and ladies believe. She doesn't know the Lannisters put Bran in a coma, believes Joffry is the rightful king, etc. Hers is the general perspective without being privy to all the behind the scenes stuff that each other character start to find out.

Additionally, she pays more attention to the history and songs and records and legends, so we learn people's names and titles and lineages and the house words and banners and all that stuff from her perspective. When she watches the joust with the knight of flowers she is looking around breaking everyone there down in great detail, who is from which house, ranks, titles, who is not a knight yet jyst a soldier... who is a great fighter cause they have won which battles. So while not as exciting as Arya or Tyrion's chapters, hers are very important to keep the story together.

:manny:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
nikka stop trying to be clever asking for episodes and timestamps :russ:

It's common sense. Dragonfire can literally tear down the MAGICAL Wall that's been standing for millennia and designed to KEEP WW/NK from passing... yet you're arguing that Dragonfire can't kill WWs or the NK. Now you explain how that would make any sense.

It's frustrating. This is how misinformation gets spread around and folks get more confused than they already are. I have people telling me that the same dragonfire that can melt the Wall can't kill WW/NK despite the Wall being magically strong enough to keep the NK and WW from passing.

LMAO. I'm going to revisit this thread after Episode 7. That's all.

:ban:

dude obviously read the leaks