Game Thanks Dre and 50 for Helping Create The Documentary

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
@50cent for helping push it through the final stages....
:duck:he did more than just that
Without the birth of my 1st son, I wouldn't have ever had the fire inside me to be anything other than dead. Before him, I didn't give a fukk about who's life I took or who would take mine....
:duck:u aint ever take anybodys life
When I came out, it was just me, @SnoopDogg, @xzibit & @tyrese representing #LosAngeles on a worldwide scale in music
:duck:so forget nate dogg, westside connection, and b2k
#TheDocumentary changed the way hip hop fans/critics viewed #WestCoast rap nikkas....
:duck:not really *taxstone voice*
after this album, they had to respect us for more than just gangsta rap, but for being lyricists as well......
:duck:lol @ him acting like he's the first lyrical nikka from the west coast and nobody viewed west coast artists as lyricists before him:mjlol: ice cube and kurupt would like to have a word with u:usure:

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

:duck:lol @ him acting like he's the first lyrical nikka from the west coast and nobody viewed west coast artists as lyricists before him:mjlol: ice cube and kurupt would like to have a word with u:usure:
:dead:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

You WYLIN breh :mjlol:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

Game must never heard of Rass Kass. Heck even Bg Knocck Outt and them was going in and Quik had bars too.