Gamepass Vs PS Plus extra 2024

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing about GP which is better than ps extra and premium, hasn’t moved the needle as far as units sold. Everyone says GP is the future and best deal in gaming but gamers just don’t seem to care like that.

Interesting…

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Funny thing about GP which is better than ps extra and premium, hasn’t moved the needle as far as units sold. Everyone says GP is the future and best deal in gaming but gamers just don’t seem to care like that.

Interesting…

People overestimate how great both services are, gamepass much more so

Most people don’t care about all these indie and aa games. Most people don’t even know what gamepass is in the real world.

It’s available to every pc, mobile, xbox, samsung tv user, thats about 300m+ and its capped out around 27m subscribers. If you ain’t putting stuff like Elden Ring, Resident Evil, Baldurs Gate, Spider-Man 2, Hogwarts, etc. in it day one its worthless, because those are the games people want.

Whats worse is those big games don’t even hit the service later a lot of times. Nothing major from last year ended up on either service.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People overestimate how great both services are, gamepass much more so

Most people don’t care about all these indie and aa games. Most people don’t even know what gamepass is in the real world.

It’s available to every pc, mobile, xbox, samsung tv user, thats about 300m+ and its capped out around 27m subscribers. If you ain’t putting stuff like Elden Ring, Resident Evil, Baldurs Gate, Spider-Man 2, Hogwarts, etc. in it day one its worthless, because those are the games people want.

Whats worse is those big games don’t even hit the service later a lot of times. Nothing major from last year ended up on either service.
They push GP harder than their own games and the console still way behind PS. If they had games worth a fukk there would be no GP.

It’s sad I loved their first two consoles because of their games and to see the lack of output is crazy

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They push GP harder than their own games and the console still way behind PS. If they had games worth a fukk there would be no GP.

It’s sad I loved their first two consoles because of their games and to see the lack of output is crazy

Yeah, i loved the original xbox and 360…everything afterward has just been junk

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
game pass actively saves me money on certain new release games especially xbox games. however ps extra has saved me money on older games that may be on sale but not free. so overall its just based on what you're looking for, but i would hold onto game pass if push came to shove.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta say GamePass is better cause Gamepass released a new game on day one that saves my money so I can buy PS new exclusive games

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
They just removed Bloodstained a few months ago just to put it back on there? Should have just kept it on there.