Games or Genres that need to come back.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wasn't this thread deleted for being flabby and sick? it doesn't seem like that at all this is a good thread.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
that scarface game was pretty dope... need more drug dealing games

i can't believe we damn near 20 years into gta, and they've never came up with a rack of drug missions/plot

i'm not talking about drop misc package at misc spot... i mean all the shyt about drugs... manufacturing, buying, selling, building up a gang, distribution, prices, crime effecting prices, etc etc etc... where you start off selling nickle bags of weed in the park and arise to pablo fukking escobar

we need THAT game

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i can't believe we damn near 20 years into gta, and they've never came up with a rack of drug missions/plot

i'm not talking about drop misc package at misc spot... i mean all the shyt about drugs... manufacturing, buying, selling, building up a gang, distribution, prices, crime effecting prices, etc etc etc... where you start off selling nickle bags of weed in the park and arise to pablo fukking escobar

we need THAT game

that would be dope dope dope

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

we need THAT game
There's China Town Wars for DS, where the drug game is pretty dope but yeah that's a handheld :manny: shyt would be crazy in a full scale GTA

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

we need THAT game
Yes we do!

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Golden Sun series
MegaMan Battle Network(:sadcam: no other game even copied its gameplay. I cant get a fix anywhere)

3D platformers

Resistance needs to get another shot too. Resistance 3 style single player with 2's co-op and the 1st's multiplayer:noah:

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's China Town Wars for DS, where the drug game is pretty dope but yeah that's a handheld :manny: shyt would be crazy in a full scale GTA
Always wished that got the console release

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

we need THAT game
That could be a sick game. Start as a corner boy and early missions are finding ways to escape a police chase or shootout to claim a corner. The story tied to making moves on whoever is currently running the streets and have the character making moves on em. Eventually you become the boss and a new upstart coming for the crown. Like prequel game to The Wire showing the rise of Stringer and Avon and/or Prop Joe. Have an Omar character. Then take the game to current day with cops and Marlo closing in on them.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps

we need THAT game
It's cuz parents would flip out

Sounds stupid but