Gamestop's stock soaring

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I'm new to stocks..was any of this legal with gamestop stocks soaring the way it did.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I'm new to stocks..was any of this legal with gamestop stocks soaring the way it did.
Pretty much, ain't no law saying regular people can't go all in on a stock to boost the price and dump it. But thats my laymen's term but think about it, today's stock market the value of many stocks ain't tied to their true productivity at all, just look at all those tech stocks that are red in revenue but green as shyt on their stock percentages.

Now accredited investors and professionals doing this is basically inside trading which is illegal.

Something gonna happen soon for this cause we talking about a year where Cacs is driving up stock prices on the cusp of what many foresee as a historic collapse, shyt gonna get ugly.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
image0.jpg

:wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm in blackberry long, you internet dudes are wilding out.
I'm in BB short. Once I hit $10K I'll consider setting a stop loss there and if it falls back to that I'd be cool walking away. I put in $3.3K of my own money and it's at $7.5K now. $10K could pay the closing cost on me buying a house and also allow me to boost my down payment by extension because I could shift the closing cost money I saved to that.