• Maybe, I'd need to see/hear more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Hey everyone, I built a mobile calendar app that makes it easy to share and follow events. As a gamer, one of the things I wanted to use it for was a gaming calendar. I'm thinking mainly game releases (maybe season starts in the cases of battle royal games), major tournaments, and console releases. I wanted to ask you guys if a calendar like this would be useful? It would allow you to pin any game releases to your in-app calendar, and you'll get updates, notifications, communications, and if there are delays, it would automatically show up in your calendar.

Would there be any other gaming events that would be useful in this calendar?
Also, let me know if you would like to check out the app. Let me see if I can add some screenshots to the post...

sQve1ek.jpg

CL8O4Sz.jpg

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are you pulling the data from?
Yes, it would be cool if you link to console to their platform website or deal site like dekudeals.
The design looks great.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I think I'd have to do it manually, though I could probbaly use a webscraper with python. I'll see, if there's enough interest I can

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you can add stuff like live streams such as State of play, Nintendo direct, Microsoft Showcase, and other publishers doing showcases. Also maybe can expand this for streamers where they can sync their streaming schedule with followers that opt in.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Maybe you can add stuff like live streams such as State of play, Nintendo direct, Microsoft Showcase, and other publishers doing showcases. Also maybe can expand this for streamers where they can sync their streaming schedule with followers that opt in.
I like this idea. I have it open so anyone can create their event, but I'll see if I can reach out to some streamers and see if they'd be interested

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You think about 25-50 live viewers would be a small streamer?
From what I know, I believe most streamers get under 30 viewers a stream. So I would say a small streamer would most likely have 5-25 viewers a stream. I assume they would be interested in syncing their schedule to followers to maintain and gain viewers.