Gary, Indiana= The Worst City I've ever been to in my life

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I was in Gary a couple years and I had to double check the date in my phone, cuz every business was closed. Only the library was open on monday at 3pm :merchant:

Its the same thing in Camden, well the area around Walter Rand Transit Center at least.

The Subway restaurant was closed on a Saturday Afternoon :wtf:

Which sucked cause Camden is three hours away from NYC on NJT and I was hungry too :wtb:

Camden looks like a town straight outta a zombie filck after the outbreak :wow:

Now that I think about it, I could have taken PATCO or the bus into Philly to get some food :manny:

I mean its only right across the river :manny:

But I just waited until I got back home in NYC :ehh:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know I was just talking about this earlier this week. I feel like when I got to Baltimore Ive actually left the state. shyt is like that Twilight Zone down there.

Baltimore isn't that bad. Certain parts are, but as a whole, including the county, Baltimore is cool.

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
Yea GI is trash

There aint shyt new out there. And the streets out there is all fukked up, potholes everywhere. Know a few bad hoes from out there tho :ehh:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Someones never been to Baltimore.
Do tell the people here what neighborhoods in Gary are as nice as Harbor East, Fells Point, Canton, Charles Village, Mount Vernon, Bolton Hill, Patterson Park, Gwynn Oak, Federal Hill, Cross Stree, Roland Park or Mount Washington? Or is your knowledge of the place you speak of limited to The Wire?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Do tell the people here what neighborhoods in Gary are as nice as Harbor East, Fells Point, Canton, Charles Village, Mount Vernon, Bolton Hill, Patterson Park, Gwynn Oak, Federal Hill, Cross Stree, Roland Park or Mount Washington? Or is your knowledge of the place you speak of limited to The Wire?

I've never been to Gary, Indiana.

Breh, I live right off North ave. I even posted a picture in this thread of the block around the corner from my house. The places you speak off are nice and all, but to keep it real, they are mostly spotted.

By spotted, I mean. You have a section of nice houses...and the next block down, you have boarded up houses. Literally, you can turn the corner in Mount Vernon, and end up in the hood.

Gwynn Oak is like this, too. They got shytty town homes and then you turn on Reisterstown Rd and you back with Pookie and dem.

Same with Bolton hill. You turn down the wrong block, and you're on Pennsylvania ave. They have hella vacant houses down that bytch, too. Yeah, there are lots of whites in that area....but that doesn't mean they are good neighborhoods. MICA is in that area so you can see why it's been kept up a little.

Roland Park / Hampden is a wealthier area...even thought they got hella meth heads out there. It is the "city", but breh....it ain't the city. It's closer to Towson than it is to the Harbor. It's like the "outer" inner city. It's where the Loyola / Hopkins students usually live. There are hella vacant houses in the Hampden area, too. Meth-heads GALORE. Roland Park is just too far out for the ratchets to get too.

Charles Village is only nice because of John Hopkins. And it's so fukkin hidden, you wouldn't even know it was there judging by the outside. All of University Pkwy is full of students. It's just a huge campus town.

Mount Washington isn't the inner city, either. It is in the city, but You talkin FAR west. We talkin INNER city. After you leave the harbor, there is nothing to see but trash. Federal hill is HARBOR living. Canton is HARBOR living. Cross street is HARBOR living. And even though they are harbor living, they still are plagued with VACANTS.

I've never been to Gary, Indiana, so maybe it wasn't right for me to judge and compare; but don't act like the areas you named save Baltimore from being nominated for the "Worst city award".

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
i have to say baltimore from my experience

my sister live in fort washington, md and she took me to the espn zone in b-more cause DC was pack and damn those places make the favelas in brazil look like beverly hills.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only is Gary fukked up, but parts of that city STANK. Blame it on the old factories.

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
yall aint seen shyt.till u ride down the eastside at night in there aint no street like on most blocks n there 20 nikkas standing outside drinking n shooting dice.3 houses on the block rest of them burn down
:gladdamn: