Gave up my shytty apt because of my dog loving landloard and CAC neighbours

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
My landlord has a Great Dane that always running up and down the yard. I live in the bottom floor and I got annoyed because the dog nearly tripped me and this chick I was bringing home to smash a night. :sadcam:

Told the landlord he need to tie that dog but he said that the other tenants told him not to tie the dog because it got too irritated and would howl when tied. They also said it needed space to run around and stay healthy :comeon:

I told him well he needs to train his dog and tie that shyt because I'll sue if I get hurt. :ufdup:

Landlord refused to tie dog. So I saw this as a breach of contract and got out of that shythole..Now gotta look for a new apt :francis:

fukking white people and their unusual love for animals :scust:

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
I can sort of relate. I love dogs but I hate when people let their dogs do whatever when I was walking to my apartment a few months ago some a$$holes let their dog follow me halfway up the block yapping and trying to bite me they were sitting on their porch watching for a while before they called it back I almost maced the danm thing but I didn't want a potential law suit:aicmon: irresponsible dog owners piss me off. Honestly I'm glad my apartment is only cat friendly

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Drive with no license bruhs.

Become a criminal for fun bruhs

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
I thought you didn't have a license :sas1:

And who picked you up after leaving your apartment :sas2:

She had her own car so that wasn't a problem..Its tough sometimes getting chicks to overlook the lack of license :mjcry: but there are some who don't mind taking taxi/ uber to my place. I cover the cost offcourse.

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
Good time to stack chips.

Get in a nice spot like fukk credit checks

Yeah I'm gonna save some stacks..eat some good home made food from my gandma and move Canada next year to start undergrad in Com Sci :wow: