Gears Of War has the GAYEST community I've ever seen...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i swear... This is why I don't play with randoms.

These nikkas could be winning but if they trash they will quit.

It's a great multiplayer game... Hard af especially if you used to Autoaim.. But these dudes are straight up fakkits. If you don't have a squad don't even bother playing and thats what makes the game shyt imo

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

It's a great multiplayer game... Hard af especially if you used to Autoaim.. But these dudes are straight up fakkits. If you don't have a squad don't even bother playing and thats what makes the game shyt imo
lol i half agree i been riding solo since 2006 i dont need no squad esp playing just social yea nikkas will quit even when u winning thats cuz they cant handle their 1v1's playing this franchise for 11 years you gonna win alot of matches u not posed to and lose alotta matches u not posed to...playing with a stacked team not fun playing with randoms is fun esp when u win despite not having the better team if i post some pice of my wins youd be like wtf lol

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

You just described every multiplayer game that's out, minus fighting games...

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
That award goes to the Overwatch community

GreatResponsibleBubblefish-max-1mb.gif

OMG!!!!!

I swear it sucks when you are pumped up for competitive after waiting a minute or two fora game. You get on the game thinking "alright, squad looking good", I pick my Dva and when the game starts the person fukking leaves:mindblown:. Causing the game to end, thus rinse, wash, and repeat:camby:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
GreatResponsibleBubblefish-max-1mb.gif

OMG!!!!!

I swear it sucks when you are pumped up for competitive after waiting a minute or two fora game. You get on the game thinking "alright, squad looking good", I pick my Dva and when the game starts the person fukking leaves:mindblown:. Causing the game to end, thus rinse, wash, and repeat:camby:

At least the game ends in gw2 competitive the game still continues until a team wins :russ: not gonna front most of the player base is so bad I actually won a few 4 vs 5 games