General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I don't get why he doesn't just shut the servers down, he's never going to turn profit here let alone make his investment back...

Keeping the servers running is just delaying the inevitable...

Shut the servers down on the cesspool and put the final nails in its coffin...
theres a lot of good info there.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I don't get why he doesn't just shut the servers down, he's never going to turn profit here let alone make his investment back...

Keeping the servers running is just delaying the inevitable...

Shut the servers down on the cesspool and put the final nails in its coffin...

Because he needs to pay the Saudi's back billions. Musk only paid about $15B out of the $44B; the rest came from big banks and other people.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

“Many Twitter power users(Opens in a new tab) who have interacted with Twitter Blue subscribers note that they are most often far right wing accounts, cryptocurrency scammers, and hardcore Elon Musk supporters. We will soon find out if filling users' feeds with some of the least influential accounts on the platform, as Musk plans to do, is a good business strategy.”

:dead:

Cater to the most unlikeable demographics Boer brehs.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
“Many Twitter power users(Opens in a new tab) who have interacted with Twitter Blue subscribers note that they are most often far right wing accounts, cryptocurrency scammers, and hardcore Elon Musk supporters. We will soon find out if filling users' feeds with some of the least influential accounts on the platform, as Musk plans to do, is a good business strategy.”

:dead:

Cater to the most unlikeable demographics Boer brehs.

:obama:I think it encapsulates Musk's personality well; a narcistic, retarded far-right cryptobro.