General Political Fúckery Thread - Subplot: Maga Mike Johnson Saved By Democrats?

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: republicans are taking the senate in '24, the map is awful
It's way too early to call that one especially after how midterms ended up. I think it depends on who they have running for president at this point. 2022 was that was a free-throw for them and they barely won and look like complete jokes.(more than they usually do) shyt, the whole party doesn't have a direction and come October, eyes are going to be on them.
Biden's approval ratings recently went up, as well. We'll see as we get closer to 2024.

Doesn't answer, completely switches the question on stopping spending. Meanwhile, R's stayed quiet while Trump was spending everything on a Tax Cut that did nothing for anyone but the most wealthy. But hey, Dems fault.

It's fukking hilarious yet unfortunate that vermin keeps getting elected. Finally, Dems seem to be sending the message, "THESE MOTHERfukkERS WANT TO CUT ALL YOUR shyt FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL GAIN!"

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
breaking news: republican congressman shoots two dogs and a cat before throwing woman out of window....

update from local police chief: democratic congressman arrested and charged with animal endangerment, aggravated assault and attempted murder for not stopping the republican congressman.... not to worry, the republican congressman is fine and is at home resting while tweeted bizarre q-anon theories on the internet....

fox news: amerikkka is safe, we have held democrats accountable for republican's heinous attack on amerikkka earlier today! now over to you, tucker...

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
oh yeah, i forgot. we're getting a "real" J6 investigation :mjlol:

oh for fukk's sake. miley and pelosi were the traitors staging a coup?

giphy.gif

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m looking forward to the following:

-investigating the Jan 6th investigators
-Hunter B penis watch committee
-investigating the russiagate investigators
-BLM investigation
-investigating the Afghanistan pullout (Biden’s part only. Trump is cool)
-Balenciaga and Wayfair investigation
-investigation of guy who shot Ashley Babbit
-investiagtion of jeopardy host replacement process

Gonna be a great couple years for America.