General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Aren't most military families pretty conservative? :patrice:

It won't hurt for Dems to point this out, but at this point I doubt anything would deter his ~42% or so of supporters. You got bankrupt farmers and people who literally got deported still supporting him.
No. Most active duty voted for Hillary.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
This is some real fukkery. I can’t see a purpose for it but cruelty

It's a setup to elminate the "anchor baby" loophole that foreigners continue to exploit. I've read the policy update from the USCIS government website. The language is hinting at that fact.

There's already backtracking because a PR rep has stated that SOME will not have citizenship, but this is the Trump administration.... We will have to wait for complete clarification.

As of now, children born of US government employees or armed forces are NOT US CITIZENS and have to apply for citizenship before their 18th birthday.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
THIS...right here is bullshyt...:what: you know how insane that is???
It’s designed to chase people out of the service in disgust unless their reason for being there is to serve trump. I get the concept of so many of these racist a$$holes joining for the purpose of serving that agenda, but trump is such a sleazy, cowardly, shameless, flagrantly self serving piece of shyt that I still find it astonishing that people are willing to serve him and essentially pray to him when they all have to know he’ll stab them in the back as soon as it benefits him with no hesitation. He doesn’t have a single redeemable quality to him.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's a setup to elminate the "anchor baby" loophole that foreigners continue to exploit. I've read the policy update from the USCIS government website. The language is hinting at that fact.

There's already backtracking because a PR rep has stated that SOME will not have citizenship, but this is the Trump administration.... We will have to wait for complete clarification.

As of now, children born of US government employees or armed forces are NOT US CITIZENS and have to apply for citizenship before their 18th birthday.

So wait does that mean that current children will have their citizenship is taken away or that new children born will not have it? If its the former I expect this to be roled out to everyone if Trump gets a second term, if its the ladder I expect this to be used against Anchor babies...... but even then its going to be a blood bath. Doing this is such a crazy political move. Its not at all par for the course because it directly hurts his base. Even if a soldier doesn't have a kid, they all probably know a guy they think highly of who does.....

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So wait does that mean that current children will have their citizenship is taken away or that new children born will not have it? If its the former I expect this to be roled out to everyone if Trump gets a second term, if its the ladder I expect this to be used against Anchor babies...... but even then its going to be a blood bath. Doing this is such a crazy political move. Its not at all par for the course because it directly hurts his base. Even if a soldier doesn't have a kid, they all probably know a guy they think highly of who does.....
He has been hurting his base since day 1:manny:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn