Generation Z High School Student Facing Criminal Charges after Assulting Teacher and BREAKING HER LEG!!!!

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Lets have a little nuance here brehs.

Yes she deserves the charge, that woman was trying to deescalate as best as possible from what I saw in the other thread. But we don't know that girl, what she's going or gone thru, how her day was.

My pops raised me to only fight in self defense but one time around her age this dude did a playful punch. Didn't hurt at all but I was already having a bad day, and I busted his braces thru his mouth. Had it been worse I might've caught charges and the principal let me know that.

All that to say, hopefully, she was just misguided and impulsive on that day, gets the charge reduced for a more effective punishment, and never acts like that again.
Nah fam, f*ck all that. These young cats got ZERO respect out here and think they grown. Well I have ZERO problems dealing with them like they're grown.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Part of the problems are that the schools have scaled back on how they punish students. Its not as harsh as it used to be plus the kids know nothing much will happen to them so they don't care. They face little to know consequences unless its an extreme case such as this one. Parents also need some accountability. Parents and schools have failed and this is the result of their lax policies.