best-exam-cheats-how-to-cheat-on-test-31-570e47a571cbc__605.jpg

best-exam-cheats-how-to-cheat-on-test-25-570e3dc942ec2__605.jpg

best-exam-cheats-how-to-cheat-on-test-28-570e42095d897__605.jpg

best-exam-cheats-how-to-cheat-on-test-22-570e36365ee3c__605.jpg

best-exam-cheats-how-to-cheat-on-test-15-570e18a61594f__605.jpg

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Lol I remember back when I was in community college this goofy wigger sat next to me in my business ap class and we both decided that for the final test which was worth like 60% of your grade that he would make this cheat sheet and give it to me first and then I was to stick the cheat sheet under the desk so that when he came in the next day (he was gonna be out the day of the test) that he would just be able to grab it off the bottom of the desk and use it..During the test I used it but instead of put it under the desk with tape, I put another piece of paper with incorrect answers under the desk…he texted me a week later cussing me out and calling me ****** this and that because he got 0% on his test…That was my payback for him saying “wassup my nikka” in the beginning of the semester…I moved a week later to another state, got %100 on my test and a b+ in the class, he failed.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Lol I remember back when I was in community college this goofy wigger sat next to me in my business ap class and we both decided that for the final test which was worth like 60% of your grade that he would make this cheat sheet and give it to me first and then I was to stick the cheat sheet under the desk so that when he came in the next day (he was gonna be out the day of the test) that he would just be able to grab it off the bottom of the desk and use it..During the test I used it but instead of put it under the desk with tape, I put another piece of paper with incorrect answers under the desk…he texted me a week later cussing me out and calling me ****** this and that because he got 0% on his test…That was my payback for him saying “wassup my nikka” in the beginning of the semester…I moved a week later to another state, got %100 on my test and a b+ in the class, he failed.
repped.

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps

damn that's savage :wow:

Daps

Epic WIN

He took an L that day

CdVxElX.gif

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I saw this exact same thread with thr exact same title and the exact same pictures on boxden...unless you the same person, you a fukking fakkit for copy-n-pasting the homie thread