Gentleman, HARD on Hoes Season reaching new levels everyday

Daps
p88sQNa.jpg

Between Future, Kaep, and this nikka, the HOH committee is look strong for 2019 :Wowwww:

xsgfMFA.jpg

YAy2nSB.jpg

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's pretty bad. Is there something wrong with hospital visits? Must be more to the story where he's holding a grudge for something, or maybe I'm not used to people like htat I dont know. I dont get this story. Kinda inhumane if done intentionally(well looks intentional tbh)

Bushmaster

All Star
Daps
That's some cold shyt :picard:

Sounds like shawty surrounded herself with ain't shyt ppl.. she needs to reconsider her choices in life.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I assume you think this a lie :mjgrin:
74aZloP.jpg

Nope. She really sick and really got left by everybody :skip:
But ummm how does she have 156 Likes on her status and not 1 person to check up on her in the hospital or do a wellness check. She's sick with cancer, hasn't eaten in days but still posted up on IG. (and I thought hospitals give you water ???).
:dwillhuh:
(Stunting and fronting for social media doesn't amount to anything. When you have no substance, don't expect the same in return. All those "likes" and no one likes her enough to visit. People take it for what it is - face value not your value as a person).

Last edited:
Daps
But ummm how does she have 156 Likes on her status and not 1 person to check up on her in the hospital or do a wellness check. She's sick with cancer, hasn't eaten in days but still posted up on IG. (and I thought hospitals give you water ???).
:dwillhuh:
(Stunting and fronting for social media doesn't amount to anything. When you have no substance, don't expect the same in return. All those "likes" and no one likes her enough to visit).
The same way when there’s a mass shooting thousands of ppl gop online to post their “prayers for [ insert place that got shot here] then they go back to eating their food and nothing changes :mjgrin:
She's dying and still thirst trapping on IG? Geezus
she a skripppa, breh. Taking off her clothes is her default setting for everything :wow:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The same way when there’s a mass shooting thousands of ppl gop online to post their “prayers for [ insert place that got shot here] then they go back to eating their food and nothing changes :mjgrin:
Facts. That online "engagement" that people use as a mirror but never see it reflecting it back on themselves. Then when a person is down and out they expect it to be all about them. She's sick and still posting nudes - talking about f yall.. I don't look skinny and sick, Nvm you're bout to possibly die and wonder why no one is responsive to her condition.
:martin: