Gentlemen, compliment women: you have more power than you realise: UPDATED

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
When a girl doesn't look like she's expecting it.

When she's not wearing much make-up if at all and when she's not stuck up. It is her God given right to be complimented by you.

It is good for you, as you are a man who holds the power to make that woman's day and she will bestow upon you genuine, heartfelt goodwill positivity that will make you successful in life

So compliment these girls :blessed:

Especially your mahogany sistren.

zNgdryK.gif

UPDATE:

Since a lot of guys are misunderstanding this for advice on picking up women and "gasing up womens heads further". This is not about that. It's complimenting without hitting on and complimenting those whose heads are at risk of looking like a deflated balloon i.e. she could really use that compliment.

Don't agree with everything he's said but something like this

I compliment women all the time. Well, black women anyway. I make sure to highlight more than their body. They are used to that. I try to hit certain aspects such as facial features, intelligence, faith, strength, parenting etc. These are things black women NEED to hear but don't.

With that said most women don't care about your compliments. You'll often get rebuffed. Or ignored completely. It can be a thankless task. It's frustrating when you're speaking from the heart and the woman will go, "Thanks, I guess." She is not rebuffing you. She's an example of someone who needs it. She so rarely gets them she doesn't even believe you :( But a lot of black women have low self esteem and they aren't equipped to understand and handle compliments. They have a self image burned into their souls. The hardest thing to change about a person is their self perception. I understand this and charge it to the game. Unless a woman finds you attractive your words don't mean much. It does especially to the one who was not expecting it!! That's the way of the world.

Yet and still I compliment black women. That might not be what most men do and that's fine. Just don't complain about the wretched state of black women when you can't even say a few words of encouragement. The only issue I have with the OP is the romanticism of it. Nothing romantic about it. This is not work that comes with a reward. You just do it because it's right.

Last edited:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I only give out backhanded compliments :obama:

"you're looking pretty good... for someone who just got out of bed"

"this tastes good... compared to other stuff you make"

"that dress fits you well. you usually look shapeless"

just kidding. :whoa: I only give out good compliments

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black women deserve compliments befitting of royal queens. Not even on a sexual tip but I try to compliment every sister I come into contact with (which is only so often since I live in a :mjpls: neighborhood).

The one thing I regret about being with my ex is I didn't compliment her enough.

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
thats a nice dress

2 hours later in hr
My boss would always be talking sexually to the women there...and they would laugh.....and he would always ask me why I wouldn't
I told him "yea a joke you say on Monday is funny, but by Wednesday that same joke gunna have you in a meeting with HR"
And that's exactly what happen to him.... I tried to tell em :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My boss would always be talking sexually to the women there...and they would laugh.....and he would always ask me why I wouldn't
I told him "yea a joke you say on Monday is funny, but by Wednesday that same joke gunna have you in a meeting with HR"
And that's exactly what happen to him.... I tried to tell em :francis:

yep