Gentlemen step inside for a game of chance...Who Said It: Donald Sterling or Donald Trump?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Who Said It: Donald Sterling or Donald Trump?
These two billionaires have a penchant for saying the damndest things—about business, race, and sex.
—By Ian Gordon

| Mon Apr. 28, 2014 4:47 PM EDT
unknown.jpeg

On Fox & Friends today, Donald Trump stood up for fellow aggrieved billionaireRepublican Donald Sterling, claiming that the Los Angeles Clippers owner was "set up by a very, very bad girlfriend." Sterling, of course, is under fire for the recently released audio recording in which he tells onetime girlfriend V. Stiviano to, among other things, stop associating publicly with black people, including Lakers great Magic Johnson. With sponsors rushing to drop the Clippers, it must be a great relief for Sterling to know that he's got The Donald on his side.

Trump's comments made us wonder, though: Could you tell the two Donalds apart by the wacky (and creepy) things they've said over the years? Try your luck with our Which Donald Is It? quiz below:

Who said it: Donald Sterling or Donald Trump?

Lets see some scores and scorn. Quiz in link!

I got 3 out of 10

:deadmanny:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who Said It: Donald Sterling or Donald Trump?
These two billionaires have a penchant for saying the damndest things—about business, race, and sex.
—By Ian Gordon

| Mon Apr. 28, 2014 4:47 PM EDT
unknown.jpeg

On Fox & Friends today, Donald Trump stood up for fellow aggrieved billionaireRepublican Donald Sterling, claiming that the Los Angeles Clippers owner was "set up by a very, very bad girlfriend." Sterling, of course, is under fire for the recently released audio recording in which he tells onetime girlfriend V. Stiviano to, among other things, stop associating publicly with black people, including Lakers great Magic Johnson. With sponsors rushing to drop the Clippers, it must be a great relief for Sterling to know that he's got The Donald on his side.

Trump's comments made us wonder, though: Could you tell the two Donalds apart by the wacky (and creepy) things they've said over the years? Try your luck with our Which Donald Is It? quiz below:

Who said it: Donald Sterling or Donald Trump?

Lets see some scores and scorn. Quiz in link!

I got 3 out of 10

:deadmanny:

@Atlrocafella come get ya boy.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
You got 6 correct answers out of 10 questions

casual racism:
"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."

incest:
"She does have a very nice figure…if [she] weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

#trumpset :mjpls: