BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
@ORDER_66 is right about frisco. They tryin all kinds of shyt to keep that bubble from popping - mainly importing a bunch of people for "tech" jobs and chinese money but that ain't gonna cut it. They can't import enough people that can afford to live there. It's basically becoming a city that has no lower, and soon no middle class. I was in the old superhood (SunnyDale - huge projects) a few months back. Hella that shyt is abandoned and there was more nondescript asian/pacific islanders outside than black folks. That city is a wrap for nikkas and lowkey always has been. Also I see way too many uneducated ass people working MULTIPLE uber, postmates, dinedash jobs just to stay in the city in an OK apt/house and they STILL need roommates :snoop:

I personally can afford to live in the city, and i contemplated it for a couple of years, BUT, i think it's time to let that bullshyt go. My "multicultural" ways have been totally killed by my understanding of white supremacy. I can't really stand the idea of being surrounded by non-blacks, spending money with non-blacks, seeing little to no black culture being represented AND paying a grip for that shyt like a chump :wtf:

I tried to move back to my old hood to be surrounded by my own people but that shyt was so gentrified i refuse to live there. I can't stand the idea of of these white folks all around where i grew up. It's like they're erasing your history as they occupy your shyt. I barely visit my aunt anymore because i cant stand being there :mjcry:

This is basically my story just in Brooklyn. It's frustrating

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)

:pachaha:
Foreal? Damn I shoulda posted before I went where were you sitting

what happened :patrice:

You know when nikkas make a tariq thread and a bunch of random trolls come in talking about goofy shyt? Imagine that happening right after the movie

:francis:

Almost seemed like it was a premeditated effort
:mjpls:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:pachaha:
Foreal? Damn I shoulda posted before I went where were you sitting

You know when nikkas make a tariq thread and a bunch of random trolls come in talking about goofy shyt? Imagine that happening right after the movie

:francis:

Almost seemed like it was a premeditated effort
:mjpls:

I was in the front. I actually stood up to give some gems to the young people during QA after i saw all the old cats rambling. I was standing behind old dude who yelled at the white lady during QA.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I was in the front. I actually stood up to give some gems to the young people during QA after i saw all the old cats rambling. I was standing behind old dude who yelled at the white lady during QA.

Damn I knew I shoulda asked here before I went. I'll let you know next time I'm in atl. I was on the right side towards the front.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Last edited: