george clooney is a billionaire (learn to keep quiet diddy and them) :

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black people ? is diddy the only black business man in the world. its a direct shot at diddy and jay not the black world but the showponies who are the most visible doing nothing but advertising another mans shyt :russ:
Jay Z has a combined net worth of well over a billion with his wife, and Diddy has a net worth of $800M, both of them openly advertise their own products, and have been doing so for a number of years. I can’t be the only one who recalls the success of Sean John, Ciroc and for Jay Z Armand di Brignac, Rocawear, the 40/40 Club, Brooklyn Nets, etc.

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Jay Z has a combined net worth of well over a billion with his wife, and Diddy has a net worth of $800B, both of them openly advertise their own products, and have been doing so for a number of years. I can’t be the only one who recalls the success of Sean John, Ciroc and for Jay Z Armand di Brignac, Rocawear, the 40/40 Club, Brooklyn Nets, etc.

proved my point, all those business are not owned ventures and together they still havent cracked a billion. doing it 20 years and kylie jenners brand is already over 500million.

examples : brookln nets 000.01% stake, 40/40 literally split ownership, dame will tell you the rest about rocawear and armdale etc ... all joint ventures, no ownership like j prince who owns a farm and produces meat as well as other owned ventures.

they are not good business men, diddy better than jay, both better than 50.

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
proved my point, all those business are not owned ventures and together they still havent cracked a billion. doing it 20 years and kylie jenners brand is already over 500million.

examples : brookln nets 000.01% stake, 40/40 literally split ownership, dame will tell you the rest about rocawear and armdale etc ... all joint ventures, no ownership like j prince who owns a farm and produces meat as well as other owned ventures.

Kylie Jenner’s brand is not worth $500M.
And it borders on the ridiculous to claim the two aren’t good businessmen.
Unless you have information better than Forbes and a few other organizations, $800B+ Is the official amount.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Kylie Jenner’s brand is not worth $500M.
And it borders on the ridiculous to claim the two aren’t good businessmen.

Unless you have information better than Forbes and a few other organizations, $800B+ Is the official amount.

you dont know what a private registered company is :russ:

see if mr.forbes doesnt lose his billions :mjlol:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i always said diddy and jay care more about the front pages life than getting that billion, while geroge just did his thing made no announcements understand the basic business model of introducing products/services that will be durable not flash in the pan endorsed gimmicks like diddy and them.

George Clooney Sells His Tequila Company for $1 Billion, Once Again Proves He's Winning at Life

George Clooney Just Casually Made A Billion Dollars From His Tequila Company

George-Clooney-What.gif

you rappers keep making announcements before the groundwork is completed also please keep endorsing every product/service you provide that way WS jobs are way easier.
There’s nothing wrong with them promoting their business. It’s actually smart because they have an access line to their consumers and can promote directly without paying for advertising.

I know what you mean about “being quiet” but there’s nothing wrong with a public speaker/rapper/hip hop artist directly telling the public about their products. It’s smart in a sense. George Clooney is just in a different realm when it comes to these things

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
didnt say that, add his networth from production houses and coffee. and he has surpassed all the loud mouths ... ashton kutcher on his way too.
Add Jared Leto since we’re riding anglo penis.

Sadly the hip-hop persona is to be flashy and wasteful. However, Nas is making plays on the low and coming up.

Chamillionare too.

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

Lmao I can see if you said they’re not as wealthy as George but to be like “they aren’t good business men”? where’s you businesses and what are your Quarterly profits?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Lmao I can see if you said they’re not as wealthy as George but to be like “they aren’t good business men”? where’s you businesses and what are your Quarterly profits?

ive had 2 failed business ventures, and own a business now. registered the umbrella name and split it into two products, got all the paperwork and still trying to secure my foundation.

quarterly profits its not that kind iof market yet, but obviously diddy and jay have done well. but jay not diddy, jay is not a boss/owner. but he better understand than 50 not to place your face behind every product or service.

i mean what happened to sms star wars :russ:

you selling 500 000 in one field, what makes you think you will gain a phantom 500 000+ in another field by placing your face by the product. good business stands on its own, the coca cola model, whose behind it. doesnt matter its a dollar a can and delicous.

thats the most successful formula, and diddy had private school education and training like jays endorsers.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
i always said diddy and jay care more about the front pages life than getting that billion,
didnt say that, add his networth from production houses and coffee. and he has surpassed all the loud mouths ..

:comeon:

In the 80's there was a popular show called "Lifestyles Of The Rich and Famous" It came on everyweek. It was an hour of rich whitemen showing off on TV. This was all way before Jay Z and Diddy.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
ive had 2 failed business ventures, and own a business now. registered the umbrella name and split it into two products, got all the paperwork and still trying to secure my foundation.

quarterly profits its not that kind iof market yet, but obviously diddy and jay have done well. but jay not diddy, jay is not a boss/owner. but he better understand than 50 not to place your face behind every product or service.

i mean what happened to sms star wars :russ:

you selling 500 000 in one field, what makes you think you will gain a phantom 500 000+ in another field by placing your face by the product. good business stands on its own, the coca cola model, whose behind it. doesnt matter its a dollar a can and delicous.

thats the most successful formula, and diddy had private school education and training like jays endorsers.
I don’t know what you mean sms Star Wars?

Anyways, I still don’t see how you can claim advertising your business is bad. I’m sure their model works simply because they are in business and they’re making profits. You can argue for the other way around it but the simple fact is all the people listed have success in business. Yeah a model sells itself but also by vocalizing your business , you inspire and promote products.

What your suggesting really makes little difference and probably would have made little difference. You basically saying they shouldn’t tell people who listen to their music about their other ventures.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i always said diddy and jay care more about the front pages life than getting that billion, while geroge just did his thing made no announcements understand the basic business model of introducing products/services that will be durable not flash in the pan endorsed gimmicks like diddy and them.

George Clooney Sells His Tequila Company for $1 Billion, Once Again Proves He's Winning at Life

George Clooney Just Casually Made A Billion Dollars From His Tequila Company

George-Clooney-What.gif

you rappers keep making announcements before the groundwork is completed also please keep endorsing every product/service you provide that way WS jobs are way easier.

You're conflating two different things imho.

Don't devalue self-promotion