George Karl rips Carmelo Anthony, Kenyon Martin in upcoming book- calls them fatherless crybabies

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
He's right about melos attributes as a player though. It's why the two most successful teams melo has had, he wasn't the leader. Chauncey and kidd were. Everything else is just sour grapes
George is right that Melo wasn't a leader. Nuggets weren't shyt till Chauncey came along and brought some sense and some leadership.

BUT

George has a large share in the blame. Chauncey came in and had to draw up a last second in-bounds play for the team because Karl just 'let things work themselves out" in the last seconds. :dwillhuh:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Wow I always felt bad for him since he had cancer and since he coached the Sonics to the finals was partial to him
Always felt a sense of
rNfVLkS.jpg
but this all but confirms it.

Last edited:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukking hate that fatherless talk but it comes mostly form black men and that hurt the most

I remember chris rock saying one everybody hates chris that he and only 2 other people on his block fathers was there

I have mines but so many others are not that lucky

fukk Karl and those on the coli that say that dumb shyt :pacspit:

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is exactly why I'm against using "fatherless" as an insult. We can see that white supremacists love to use that as a jab towards black people. :martin:

Exactly and karl is a bytch, snake and a good old boy.

These young boys on here don't know back in the 90s karl made a slick comment saying to the fact all the black coaches getting jobs in the league was because of affirmative action and not because they could coach.

So fukk karl.....I been saying fukk that hoe since the 90s.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
George Karl is a piece of shyt, who fights with every star he coaches. He wanted Boogie traded before he ever got there. Needless to say, this is a book I would buy to use as toilet paper. The entitlement of this career playoff loser. He's one of the reasons Melo has all of those first round losses.

Furious George indeed.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Exactly and karl is a bytch, snake and a good old boy.

These young boys on here don't know back in the 90s karl made a slick comment saying to the fact all the black coaches getting jobs in the league was because of affirmative action and not because they could coach.

So fukk karl.....I been saying fukk that hoe since the 90s.

This was in relation to Terry Stotts not getting a head coaching job (and we see Stotts like Karl before him, refuses to instill any defensive identity).

Don Nelson also said this about Paul Silas, said he didn't have the mental capacity to be a coach. I don't know if they had issues during their playing days, but it seemed bizarre. NBA has had several black coaches win NBA titles from Russell and Al Attles to Doc and Tyronn.