REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my nikka thooo

I BEEN saying this....

The Notorius Pac/Suge had that rowdy/intense Death Row swagggggg

the Straight Outta Compton Suge was too mean in my opinion.

As much of a bad guy Suge is painted in the media, he smiles and laughs very often (hence the Sugar Bear title). Makes sense why he confronted them on set, that wasnt a good depiction of Suge.

I agree. I thought the Suge character in SOC was too dark. "Likable" may be too strong of a word but Suge has a more entertaining personality than the movie depicted.

"Don't make me CHANGE you Eric." :merchant:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I respect Suge because while rappers wanna harm each other, Suge went at these white corporate suits who tried to rob black men out of their money. Suge wasn't having it.
Yeah he just went at black people in his spare time instead

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Still pissed this never got picked up. Everyone talking about how great those making the band episodes were, this had potential to be that x10 :wow:

:mjcry: why they couldn't just let my nikka Simon eat, he could've easily been the next reality tv star

Sounds like he has the same reputation as Puffy,he would've been fine....Sure Dre left,but not every rapper minds the fukkery and lives for professionalism...Also lets not pretend ridiculous rumors that Suge put a hit out on Pac yet rode in the same car with em,stupid shyt the media perpetrated like that is what would make a artist more hesitant to sign:laff:....And without Suge creating or involving himself in fukkery you don't get the damn music:minblown:

Not sure how Suge got Pac killed anyway,he didn't put no bountys on Pac and himself,he didn't make Pac go jump on Orlando:sas1:.

Also why does it matter if they openly flaunted it or not?They were apart of it while keeping it in the shadows,keeping their image and hands looking clean....Or they profited from people like Suge who were apart of it,or artist who promoted or were part of the lifestyle,and they helped promote the lifestyle as well promote beefs and violence among artist.

They got to sit back nice and comfortable in they little offices while guys like Suge and other gangsta rap artist got all the bad press,while artist clashed crews at awards shows,was getting shot at....Im sorry,but its hilarious Suge turned the tables and had them feeling uncomfortable as many artist and CEO's involved in this hiphop shyt had to feel over the years.

All of a sudden they got a conscience and started to worry about the dangerous element that was being bought into hiphop,why? Because he was bringing it to they front door and gorilla pressing accountants:laff:

Even as a fan of hiphop you don't get to NOT feel the fire,fukk these execs who thought they could collect the majority of the paper,promote fukkery,take credit for the success of the fukkery.....but never have to feel the heat of the fukkery this culture sometimes brings.

Puff easily could have be doing a bid for conspiracy to commit to murder, based on his direct connection Zip and hiring those south side crips for protection. His Arrogance also ended getting big killed as well:no:. Its crazy how one nicca got the best rappers of our generation killed, Yet Suge is the one made out to be this delvish monster.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree. I thought the Suge character in SOC was too dark. "Likable" may be too strong of a word but Suge has a more entertaining personality than the movie depicted.

I had the same reaction Eazy had in the movie, "What the fukk that supposed to mean:whoa:?"

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So suge did the birdman handrub too? :birdman:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I was thinking the same thing the other day. Suge could have his own biopic. Think about it. In the 19yrs since Tupacs death, we've had 3 films with 3 diffirent actors playing Suge Knight. The MC Hammer made for TV movie went all the way to the Pac/Death Row era and featured an actor playing Suge(probably the worst Suge). The Biggie biopic featured Suge(he didnt resemble Suge much, but had his voice and stutter down pat) and now the NWA biopic(the best Suge so far in terms of semblance) featured Suge. Tupac's biopic is coming out in the next year or so, and that will be the fourth incarnation of Suge on film in the last 15yrs. He might as well have his own flick. Honestly......

A suge movie would be great, actually.

Art Barr