Get Familiar: For Decades The US Army & Navy Has Researched Bio”Ethnic Weapons” On Melanin People

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Get Familiar: For Decades The US Army & Navy (The Pentagon) Has Researched Biological-“Ethnic Weapons”, Weapons That Interact Negativity With People With More Than A Modicum of Melanin Skin Pigmentations

For decades, the US Army researched a fungus that causes "valley fever," which kills Blacks at 10x the rate of Whites. The fungus was simulated by contaminating the shoes of unsuspecting black civilians with a similar-acting, though benign, fungus.

https://covertactionmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/CAQ43-1992-4.pdf#page=1…

ElyCEP5WoAIqnO7

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
No responses??

Sick ass shyt, and I’m surprised no law suit has came of this.

I’ve read Rumors of North Korea experimenting with bio weapons that specifically targeted white people as well.

But I questioned the authenticity of the latter since humans are 99 percent genetically alike regardless of “race”.

Last edited:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
No responses??

Sick ass shyt, and I’m surprised no law suit has came of this.

I’ve read Rumors of North Korea experimenting with bio weapons that specifically targeted white people as well.

But I questioned the authenticity of the latter since 99 percent of humans are genetically alike regardless of “race”.
Obviously its bullshyt:russ:. We are not that advanced to be doing bio ethnic weapons. Also covertaction magazine is the source:comeon:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Obviously its bullshyt:russ:. We are not that advanced to be doing bio ethnic weapons. Also covertaction magazine is the source:comeon:
“Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”

The magazine is not the source hence the foot notes to the source below but I pretty sure you didn’t read through 68 pages to find out it includes the Senate Select Subcommittee on Health and Scientific Research Of 1977

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

If you don't know the value of melanin that is on you.

More importantly this would be used overseas in African nations. No need to pull out the cash to pay local mercenaries when the silent killer will do it.

Minerals are the name of the game and America is not sitting on a wealthy deposit like African countries.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
American Imperialism whooooo!!! Don't forget to complete ignore these aspects of our democracy
and vote,Vote, VOTE!!!