Get Into a Fight with Aaron Donald Brehs

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I ain’t no legal expert, but dude probably still gonna be cutting a check

He will be anyways if those were in fact his brother and entourage who put the beats on the dude. You know he’s going to want to help them out which he more than likely doesn’t mind as long as it doesn’t come back on him (it won’t.)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yea.. Those dudes ain't getting sued fam. We talking about AD... I'll say again. Articles states he was bumped INSIDE the club... Yet the ass kicking by multiple people happens later outside the club, after ALL parties were thrown out. And there's video....

So you want me to believe Coli Breh bumps AD... Talks so much shyt and things get crazy to the point the club throws AD the fukk out? The rich money spender who's famous and got your club popping... They kick him the fukk out for no reason... Then outside, dude starts another fight with AD... Dudes jump him cause obviously AD needed help... AD either does nothing and watches, or does just enough to put him down........ Then the guy knowing this is all on camera, goes to the POLICE, to report it?

And you guys want to rush in to defend AD cause why again? What in the facts here say AD is innocent?

You were saying dudes defending AD, I’m like dude he probably chilling man we don’t really hear shyt about him

Attorney: Man hurt in South Side brawl doesn't blame Aaron Donald for injuries

you were saying @The Devil's Advocate

:russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Yea.. Those dudes ain't getting sued fam. We talking about AD... I'll say again. Articles states he was bumped INSIDE the club... Yet the ass kicking by multiple people happens later outside the club, after ALL parties were thrown out. And there's video....

So you want me to believe Coli Breh bumps AD... Talks so much shyt and things get crazy to the point the club throws AD the fukk out? The rich money spender who's famous and got your club popping... They kick him the fukk out for no reason... Then outside, dude starts another fight with AD... Dudes jump him cause obviously AD needed help... AD either does nothing and watches, or does just enough to put him down........ Then the guy knowing this is all on camera, goes to the POLICE, to report it?

And you guys want to rush in to defend AD cause why again? What in the facts here say AD is innocent?
49ers faggit.:pacspit: