Get killed for something you mans did :snoop:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
:deadmanny:latin kings???? Nah man.. lol

Idk where you got latin kings from but uptown its come down to just diffrent blocks n hoods showing up trying to outflash each other in dyckman which is considered THE spot uptown. The dudes that are running shyt in dyckman arent latin king they just run their block or a bunch of blocks. one dude that had the biggest weed spot up there is known for not even being flashy at all and hes that spot running for at least 20 years.

I would say theres more trinitarios than latin kings nowadays and thats mostly just young dudes
The spots I have been In Dyckman are Playroom and Maid in Mexico. I have seen LK nikkas posted up deep in those spots. I admit I’m from Brooklyn so I don’t know the gang politics in the Heights. :yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The point remains. Liquor is being served in that establishment and there should be a strictly enforced policy to prevent firearms from being in the establishment. There probably will be now after this incident though. Plus I think Applebees is a little different from a place where drug dealers and gang members frequent and dudes are snorting coke out in the open.
You have no point. Like drug dealers and gang members don’t eat at Friday’s or Applebee’s. Lol. Most bars don’t do weapons checks either.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I hate thst its hard to tell black Dominicans from the rest. I don't like what Dominicans be doing to Hatians so fukk Dominicans who ain't black fukk em.
Like what?? You’re generalizing. That poster hasn’t said anything decisive about Haitians or is inciteful. That’s mimicking cac shyt imo - to assume a person has tendencies based on their nationality. Not all Dominicans agree or co-sign the treatment of Haitians. You’re backtracking in a way bc like you said that you couldn’t tell who was black in that video - neither can most people until you get to know them in person, which stands to mean that whites or people with white backgrounds look at us all as black regardless of ethnicity or nationality- therefore anyone c00ning up to whites or aligning with them or their thought process devalues their own black race. There’s people of various nationalities within the black race, outside of the United States that have a lot more disparaging and negative comments about Black Americans that any other segment of people.