Get killed in a western shootout against a drug cartel brehs

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
This is what illegal immigration gets you. Black people living amongst violent cartel members. Scared to make their own moves. We ain’t no fukking flunkies. Really wish these “gang members” would start flexing some muscle in the streets. They looking big p*ssy.

they scared of the white supremacist gangs, mexican gangs, Armenian gangs, police, feds, my god the only people they got smoke for is other dusty nikkas.

They don't hear you though. :francis:

I mean, some cats aint scared and I remember when cats used to pick off cops at Cabrini back in the day, but we just not organized like other groups are, so we always end up outnumbered.

Notice you always have ethnic group, the Italian mob, the Irish mob, the Armenians, the Russians, The Mexican mafia, etc. . .

nikkaz just like :yeshrug:

All those other groups fight each other all the time, but they know how to STAY ON CODE when it's time to do business.

But to also be fair, Amerikkka has spent a lot of time making sure we can't stay on code.

Just look at the COINTELPRO shyt they did to the Panthers, MLK, Malcolm & the Nation of Islam, The Us organization, and all that shyt.

You better believe they're still doing that shyt to make sure we never get on code:francis: