Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
jZvwvRa.png
:dead:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
People get tired of each other after a certain amount of time it happens most people arent going to be married for 50 years.
Both my grandparents been together for 50 plus years and one has been together since they're 15 , marriage is thru thick and thin , that's what true love is

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
"She just decided the marriage wasn't working anymore"

but still expects to get paid on a monthly basis despite not having children together :scust:

and our outdated, anti-male/pro-female divorce system still allows for it in 2016:scust:

I don't get it in the sense when they were making divorce laws way back when, I'm assuming it was men who made them since they probably had all the power positions. Why would they screw it up for the future generations of men. Did they just not see this happening at all :why:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both my grandparents been together for 50 plus years and one has been together since they're 15 , marriage is thru thick and thin , that's what true love is
Had a feeling you would say something like that this doesnt work for most people. People go through different phases in life where they change the person they where 5-10 years ago is completely different it happens

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Had a feeling you would say something like that this doesnt work for most people. People go through different phases in life where they change the person they where 5-10 years ago is completely different it happens
That's why you gotta have a strong foundation , btw both my grandparents are super religious so:yeshrug:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Get married, crehs
Devote your life to a woman for her to decide "it's not working out", crehs
Don't cheat when you were the fukking absolute MAN in wrestling, and could have had top notch rats, crehs

What's Resides inaVan Downbytheriver doing in the Impact Warehouse?!
Supporting a whore, that's what

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Maybe Ribs Veal simply wasn't laying the pipe properly. In today's feminist world that alone can cost you big bucks.

Shaq

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Off topic but he was my favorite wrestler as a kid but I caught him during the tail end of ECW. I'm watching old episodes of it on the network and it cracks me up now knowing dude is high as hell in all these promos with Sabu.