Get the help y’all need black men

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Pulled up to therapy for the first time today, almost crashed out this morning and was like enuff is enuff

nikkas can only laugh thru the pain of wat they got goin on so much :francis:

Obviously one session ain’t fix my problems but I’d be lying if I said I don’t feel like there’s culpable ways to fix my problem after this session

Y’all take care of y’all mental man, u not playing a fair game if u only playin wit half a deck

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Pulled up to therapy for the first time today, almost crashed out this morning and was like enuff is enuff

nikkas can only laugh thru the pain of wat they got goin on so much :francis:

Obviously one session ain’t fix my problems but I’d be lying if I said I don’t feel like there’s culpable ways to fix my problem after this session

Y’all take care of y’all mental man, u not playing a fair game if u only playin wit half a deck

whats wrong breh?

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
whats wrong breh?
I just been out of it, nikkas livin like Will Smith in the pursuit of happiness

This morning sum shyt went down and I was finna put the beats on my roommate, can’t catch a charge on top of wat I’m goin thru so I said fukk it and pulled up to therapy

Daps
I just been out of it, nikkas livin like Will Smith in the pursuit of happiness

This morning sum shyt went down and I was finna put the beats on my roommate, can’t catch a charge on top of wat I’m goin thru so I said fukk it and pulled up to therapy
So much realness in this line

If only most people seeked help before resulting in violence, our society would be much safer
:wow:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yeah one of the best decisions ive made. It took me a while to find a breh therpist though. Dealing with sickle cell has made me really distrust the US medical system a whole fukking lot. But yeah ive felt a lot better since going, you dont realize a lot of the shyt you think you shrugged off has effected you in many ways. :wow: