Get the new Undertaker "Legacy"Title..only 500 out there

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If it was reworked to be a regular belt it’d be fire (without the purple). As is, it looks like a goofy ass edgy undertaker belt. Ion see how you can look at it and not see Jeff’s TNA belt :russ:

Jeff hardy's belt in black and white was actually dope.

as matter of fact.
now i look at it.
this title looks like it was actually made to appeal to women consumers.
Plus feels like it was designed to be marketed as a point to get female buyers to purchase as well.
it is close to Halloween.
got feminine undertones and design.
this is like the monster high sjw title belt.

as i know wwe markets exclusively for female patrons as a direction. The more i look at this belt. This is made to appeal to the more female consumers. Plus the spread sheet says women dig taker.
past the spreadsheet. Wwe should have realized women want a men equivalent style title. Not a female based one.
if you want to make a little plate title.
make a light he title to rival the goat njpw light hw title.
becky lynch is Becky lynch.
simoly because her belt looks like the better cosmetic men title.
just a different colorway on the strap and shield behind the name plate.

art barr

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
she did have it and someone skeeted on it and she posed for a picture with the skeet and the belt.
But the WWE cant do anything about her letting it get skewered on because those are private hacked photos .so they would be admitting to having went out their way to see something illegal. Definitely cant fire her over it..they would get sued and she would win big.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I have the WWE Undisputed Belt, unfortunately it's not the 1 that Eddie was running around with, it's the 1 that JBL used to cover up his Gut during Entrances. The 2nd Version. It still looks Good but I have sorta always wanted to add The Rated R Title to my Collection.

This Belt will never be in my Collection for Obvious Reasons, shout out to The Phenom though.. :ehh: