Get you a woman like this

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the only thing making me pause, but otherwise, my rule is, if you see a man you want, go get him. :usure:

If men are supposed to do the protect and provide from jump, why cant we throw them a little kindness? I mean, technically she didn't even buy it. The thought was the point.
I brought my man cigars too, btw. Dutches. :lolbron:
I love this. Wish more women were like this.

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Slim chocolate woman are the best thing on earth. It's nice to see this for once instead of the other shyt yall be on.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
It was posted for that lady's tiktok audience. The "reason" being, lots of men and women post this type of content on there for their followers. Sometimes it blows up, most times it only gets a couple hundred views from the creator's small yet loyal fanbase but regardless, it's a way to generate discussions and engagement.

I'm having a hard time following this logic. She could be single for any number of reasons. I know the internet has made people lose all sense of nuance or reality however in real life, someone can be attractive and "a good catch" but still single through no fault of their own. I mean, we're ALL single....until we aren't, right?
Maybe he comes from an arranged marriage culture. I just quit assuming folks on here Black let alone American :yeshrug: