Get your senior executive mother fired from Nike for clout brehs

Daps
What a fukking capper. I hate that shyt, acting like you’re not literally a VPs son. Sneakers aren’t some hard algorithm to work out. Either you got a plug that can get you every shoe or not. And a lot of these resellers are plugged in, making it pretty hard for people who actually care about sneaker culture pre social media to get shyt. I love sneakers, and I fukk with a lot of people who have bots...but for me, if I gotta do all that and sit in front my computer or camp to get shyt, it’s not for me. And that’s it.

This 100%.

Common theme of Generation Z. They act as if they've come up with some earth shattering innovations and ways to flip $$$ but then you realize it's their gotdamn Gen X parents basically doing the work for them.

Getting money is just one part of it. They want the illusion of being some entrepreneurial genius...when in fact, they just have access to their parent's money and resources. A real hustler would have kept his mouth shut. A person coming from the bottom that needed money wouldn't mess up their hustle. He doesn't need money. Coming up so easily and getting whatever he wants means he lacks self awareness. Just wanted the hype and attention.

Swear these kids always trying to front like they are self-made.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I'm not a sneakerhead like most. But when people have sneaker plugs, I'm sure a lot of these plugs are someone that works for the company. Are we sure this doesn't happen more than we know?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This 100%.

Common theme of Generation Z. They act as if they've come up with some earth shattering innovations and ways to flip $$$ but then you realize it's their gotdamn Gen X parents basically doing the work for them.

Getting money is just one part of it. They want the illusion of being some entrepreneurial genius...when in fact, they just have access to their parent's money and resources. A real hustler would have kept his mouth shut. A person coming from the bottom that needed money wouldn't mess up their hustle. He doesn't need money. Coming up so easily and getting whatever he wants means he lacks self awareness. Just wanted the hype and attention.

Swear these kids always trying to front like they are self-made.
It’s not that they are kids it’s just they are well connected middle class kids.

Like Gen Z Ferris Bueller story would be a influencer who sells shoes on the side, It’s the same story different era.