Geto Boys Break From Rap-A-Lot and Ask Fans For Help Funding Their New Album.

Daps
I'm questioning that break from Rap-A-Lot. There's definitely a Rap-A-Lot representative on tour with them. Dude with the locs. He was wearing that RAL t-shirt and everything.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I'm questioning that break from Rap-A-Lot. There's definitely a Rap-A-Lot representative on tour with them. Dude with the locs. He was wearing that RAL t-shirt and everything.

To be frank, these nikkas are Rap A Lot for life, they still and always will rep it, every time these cats are interviewed they say as much. Same as UGK, Devin , Zero, Trae, only Zero officially signed right now but you best believe when J Prince wants any of them on. track it gets done no questions asked:win:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
To be frank, these nikkas are Rap A Lot for life, they still and always will rep it, every time these cats are interviewed they say as much. Same as UGK, Devin , Zero, Trae, only Zero officially signed right now but you best believe when J Prince wants any of them on. track it gets done no questions asked:win:
willie d will ask questions..he dont barre j...or none of his goons..he helped raised half of them nikkas...

willie came n left as he pleased..u never heard not one story about a nikka whuppin or wakin willie up with gunfire...outside of the original geto boys roster...willie is the onlllllllllllllllllly 5th ward member ..aint nobody fukkin with willie...aint nobody jumpin willie...willie aint never been a hoe about it neither..

he has put his foot deep in bushwick ass..n he has whupped face ass..nikka will tell u he dont like none of them nikkas..but tolerate em for the money...in their faces..

z-ro out his contract...he posted that shyt last yr...thats why he changed his shyt to the mo city don...but also...ro is bipolar..he is back n forth..but he got the documents..statin he is done...

trae was strictly distribution

pimp owed j his life..but he wasnt crazy...jive n chinara pimps wife..got the last of whats left of pimp c..jive folded..the last of theirs was on the naked soul album..

pimp's wife got the rest...juicy j n rico from the dungeon...are the only ones...that knows exactly what she has....bun b dont even kno...n if u think he did..dont u think he would have had another ugk album pressed up by now...with copy n paste vocals..

devin aint fukked with rap-a-lot really since he left..when the last time u heard anything from devin on a rap-a-lot artist...2010...only kuz it was bun...outside of bun album who

Daps
As much as I like Scarface and them 'Boys, they shouldn't have to resort to crowdfunding to make an album especially with how wealthy Scarface is.

Is Face wealthy?

Crowd funding is good, I like that model. Albums aren't selling at all anymore, it allows GB's and De La's to bypass having a label and recoup etc and gives them total freedom with their music.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Is Face wealthy?

Crowd funding is good, I like that model. Albums aren't selling at all anymore, it allows GB's and De La's to bypass having a label and recoup etc and gives them total freedom with their music.
they aint hurtin..

they got plenty of industry cats...cats like rick rubin...who has said often he wanted to do a whole geto boys album...mike dean held em down for yrs..

all they gotta do is fly their potna quik in n let em mix that shyt right...n its a done deal...

only thing they need is promo shyt...get chamillionaire to draw the pictures..n let bushwick color

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
I'm speculating, dude has had multiple gold and platinum albums was a Def Jam executive and toured regularly until he semi-retired. I don't know what his financials are but it's safe to say he has made a healthy living, same with the other Geto Boys.

you know they got paid well to do the Gathering

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
they aint hurtin..

they got plenty of industry cats...cats like rick rubin...who has said often he wanted to do a whole geto boys album...mike dean held em down for yrs..

all they gotta do is fly their potna quik in n let em mix that shyt right...n its a done deal...

only thing they need is promo shyt...get chamillionaire to draw the pictures..n let bushwick color

giphy.gif