getting a thread bushed for "race baiting" unappreciation

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Half of these brain dead imbeciles wouldn’t know what to do with themselves if they couldn’t use Tariq Nasheed’s fav words.

Wish we could ban “tangibles” and “on code” too.

Might force these lames to read and build their vocabulary.
I understand you detest Tariq but I think you're exaggerating on how much those terms are used

there's really not that many people that use "on code" and "tangibles" and I think you feel some type of way whenever you see them because you feel so strongly about Tariq.

nevertheless, regardless of how you feel about the man a broken clock is right at least twice a day and I feel like both "on code" and "tangibles" are relevant, and accurate descriptors in terms of what is going on right now

white supremacy and racism on macro and micro levels is all about cacs being "on code", for hundreds of years at that

"tangibles" are what these white people are seeking when they sought out Bill McGlashan and paid him hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions of dollars to facilitate him scamming and cheating to get their kids into desired schools, along with the parents being able to get all that money they paid him back via tax write offs :francis:

that whole fiasco is a case study in how privilege and wealth work, "tangibles" indeed :wow:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416, Come look at this shyt.
what happened?? I missed this.

edit- Nvm. Read through it.
@NoHateLeftBehind :salute:
I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself , racial values and this issue. Respect.:hug:
and for the record - Like someone mentioned earlier "spicy cac" is a term that references what actual spanish people of European descent - they even use it among themselves. "Spic" is worse than spicy. Spicy is a description, spic is a term that used to degrade with more negative connotations. If he's Dominican - "spicy" shouldn't be offensive considering his race is still Black, it doesn't apply (and shouldn't). That "lost in translation" excuse that he used, was b.s. The fact that white posters throw the word "Nazi" around here at black people but spicy was the issue to warrant Race Baiting - sounds more like Race Protecting. Lack of consistency was heavy with this one.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
WE DID IT BREHS HE'S LOST HIS MOD PRIVILEGES :whoo::ooh::krs::myman:
HE'S OUTTA THERE
giphy.gif

CGPmADK.png

:blessed:

shoutout to all the brehs and brehettes that were supportive :obama:

also super big shoutout to ADOS gang