Getting numbers but not calling appreciation thread

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
How many coli brehs do this?

You are talking to a girl who shows you some interest then you proceed to get her number. Whether it's because you are attracted to her, you can see yourself fukking her or just to make the conversation better(yeah we should definitely check it out together some time):skip:

The reasoning behind not calling isn't
even to flex but you may not have the time , something came up, your plate is too full, you have a girl or you are saving the number for a rainy day.

Matter of fact I wonder what brehettes be thinking when you never call.:jbhmm:

The only downfall to this is when you see her in public multiple times or you find out she works at one of your favorite restaurants or your bank. :mjgrin:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Throw away free p*ssy, brehs

Peace of mind , time , rotation p*ssy and money > Devoting time, resources and setting a date to get new p*ssy

Seems like scary negros who didn't expect to get the number so they too scared to hit them up cause they fear the inevitable

Rejection:francis:

That ain't it.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Yeah I used to do this but I always get numbers from women so I don't ask for practice anymore. Cuz Numbers mean nothing, seasoned players know that.

Women pass out numbers for a variety of bs reasons. If they with their girlfriends they'll give you the number even if they got a boyfriend just to flex for their girlfriends and boost their ego. In female groups the one that gets most male attention is usually looked at as the leader while the other girls follow.Sometimes they'll give it to get you to go away because a lot of dudes don't handle rejection well. Sometimes they feeling you in person then change their mind.

50/50 chance she will actually respond tho

Numbers are worthless :yeshrug:

Best way to practice is make random women laugh. If you can make the most prude serious stuck up woman laugh you your mouthpiece on point

Last edited:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I always take her number. If she's not a go then I wont hit her up. I get a lot of 20 yr old women, inexperienced, cant get into bars and shyt. And then I put the pieces together... they looking for a boyfriend or a friend. My 25+ girls know what time it is:wow:

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
You gotta hit them up within a day or so, so they wont forget you. You have to take the initiative and lead women sometimes.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
You gotta hit them up within a day or so, so they wont forget you. You have to take the initiative and lead women sometimes.
Bullshyt. That's only for women who showing low interest. If she likes you she will remember you. Yeah, you shouldn't hit her up a crazy length of time later like 3 months but a day? :russ: Stop chasing women let them choose you. Y'all got the game fukked up.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Yeah I used to do this but I always get numbers from women so I don't ask for practice anymore. Cuz Numbers mean nothing, seasoned players know that.

Women pass out numbers for a variety of bs reasons. If they with their girlfriends they'll give you the number even if they got a boyfriend just to flex for their girlfriends and boost their ego. In female groups the one that gets most male attention is usually looked at as the leader while the other girls follow.Sometimes they'll give it to get you to go away because a lot of dudes don't handle rejection well. Sometimes they feeling you in person then change their mind.

50/50 chance she will actually respond tho

Numbers are worthless :yeshrug:

Best way to practice is make random women laugh. If you can make the most prude serious stuck up woman laugh you your mouthpiece on point

I agree with most of this but
Numbers are a little bit more personal nowadays. If a broad ain't feeling you at all she will easily say follow me on IG/Snap

shyt even brehs with these dating apps know the way to cut through the bs is to ask for the number.
It's either she will respond with them digits or you wont get a response back

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Bullshyt. That's only for women who showing low interest. If she likes you she will remember you. Yeah, you shouldn't hit her up a crazy length of time later like 3 months but a day? :russ: Stop chasing women let them choose you. Y'all got the game fukked up.

I have to keep remembering that I live in Atlanta so it may be different for you guys in other cities. Women are just excited to be with a handsome breh with no kids who aint moist. My method has never failed :yeshrug:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I agree with most of this but
Numbers are a little bit more personal nowadays. If a broad ain't feeling you at all she will easily say follow me on IG/Snap

shyt even brehs with these dating apps know the way to cut through the bs is to ask for the number.
It's either she will respond with them digits or you wont get a response back
Fasho,shyt id prefer it for numbers to be more personal. IG and Snapchat you know for sure she ain't gonna respond :russ:
Save time in the long run. Ain't nothing worse than a wishy washy chick.