Getting Over Somebody

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Wait wait wait...so she's a lesbian and she "likes" you? The games fukked up from the get go...on to the next one.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I already know it'll result in an L. I can feel it, I aint chasing & simping shyt. :aicmon:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Listen man the girl you are dealing with is bisexual. She told you that you the only guy but you not man. You literally fell in love with a ho. Throw them feelings in the bushes breh. She always has th cop out why she can't be with you. Its gonna hurt a lot worse if you don't get them feelings in check.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Listen man the girl you are dealing with is bisexual. She told you that you the only guy but you not man. You literally fell in love with a ho. Throw them feelings in the bushes breh. She always has th cop out why she can't be with you. Its gonna hurt a lot worse if you don't get them feelings in check.

You Right :wow:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
You Right :wow:

Dog I been there. She probably exotic looking and is always sexually playful. Unfortunately she just looking for a good time and you can't seperate love from lust. As soon as you express your feelings for her she gonna hit you with "i like you as a friend" shyt. How old are you? 20? 22? I only ask because experience allows you to better handles ho's like this. You gotta learn not to care. That way she is just a fukk buddy that pops up every now and again. Sounds simple but it's not. Learn not to care breh. It starts by finding some new puss.:smugfavre:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop being a bytch nikka that thinks with his heart, and think with your dikk when it comes to women