Ghanaian millionaire Kwame Bediako speaks out on China's mistreatment of Africans & Blacks globally

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Again, we really need to have a dialogue respectively between the black and asian community on racism and anti-blackness. This is getting to be too much.

Gotta give props for African nationals and leaders for standing up and as well, give props to some Chinese and Asian people as well for openly condemning and disavowing this treatment from their peers as inhumane and unacceptable..

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Again, we really need to have a dialogue respectively between the black and asian community on racism and anti-blackness. This is getting to be too much.

Gotta give props for African nationals and leaders for standing up and as well, give props to some Chinese and Asian people as well for openly condemning and disavowing this treatment from their peers as inhumane and unacceptable..
has this really happened ?
who has condemned the mistreatment of black people?
all i've been seeing is a lot of juelzing and goal post moving

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
has this really happened ?
who has condemned the mistreatment of black people?
all i've been seeing is a lot of juelzing and goal post moving
The most important word in that post is "some".

The silence from their end (largely) is deafening.

I just hate the fact that the whole world thinks they can just shyt on black people globally and then ask us to come to the rescue when they get a taste of that white racism in the states.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

Dialogue? :heh:

They don't give a fukk about dialogue, they will lie and say anything to preserve their image.

They denied coronavirus until it was too late. China doesn't give a fukk breh.

This kumbaya shyt means nothing, Africa needs to find a way to hit them financially.