Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Does this confirm that Dershowitz is a pedophile?
Yes. Only notable name I saw listed involved in clear cut wrong doing (ie child rape). The Clinton references mention him on the island but no sex allegations. That’s not to absolve Clinton, who had no logical reason to be there and is very suspect. Tons of donors have money, yachts, island vacations etc to enjoy. Literally no reason to be involved with this guy unless there’s more to the story.

I can defend non-politicians who hang with Epstein once or twice: it’s possible they didn’t know. But there’s no way a major politician wouldn’t know.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Yes. Only notable name I saw listed involved in clear cut wrong doing (ie child rape). The Clinton references mention him on the island but no sex allegations. That’s not to absolve Clinton, who had no logical reason to be there and is very suspect. Tons of donors have money, yachts, island vacations etc to enjoy. Literally no reason to be involved with this guy unless there’s more to the story.

I can defend non-politicians who hang with Epstein once or twice: it’s possible they didn’t know. But there’s no way a major politician wouldn’t know.

I agree but even the latter is dicey. If you run in those circles and are at all even in a position to hang with Epstein there is a good likelihood you have at least heard the whispers. I'm defining as hanging with Epstein as being privately not bumping into him in the city at dinner or at a bar or something

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Someone needs to arrest that motherfukker!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sounds like she'll be charged with being a madame and money laundering and that's about it.

I look forward to hearing about why they had to take it easy on her as well. :unimpressed:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
14yb66mwpne51.jpg