Ghostbusters getting rebooted again

Geordi

All Star
Daps
It’s all right, but that car chase scene had me :martin: :childplease:

How is some teen driver gonna be pulling off shyt like that? With a human hanging off the side. :stopitslime:

Real talk, I think I like the female version more than this. :jbhmm:

Best parts were the cameos at the end and the mini- Stay Puft marshmallows. I don’t think I’ll watch a sequel. :ld:
It was lowkey not good. The original was a gritty adult movie this one was too much for kids.

Nah keep the female version in the trash breh :whoa:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It was lowkey not good. The original was a gritty adult movie this one was too much for kids.

Nah keep the female version in the trash breh :whoa:
What exactly is wrong with the womens reboot? I mean, it’s not great, but there’s plenty of shyttier films out.

I was even one of the cats who gave it the :camby: when it was announced. I found the dvd at Dollar Tree and thought it was ok.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
What exactly is wrong with the womens reboot? I mean, it’s not great, but there’s plenty of shyttier films out.

I was even one of the cats who gave it the :camby: when it was announced. I found the dvd at Dollar Tree and thought it was ok.
I havent seen it since it came out. I remember it had bad jokes, bad plot, and the villain was terrible.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I havent seen it since it came out. I remember it had bad jokes, bad plot, and the villain was terrible.

Agree on the villain since I don’t even remember who the fukk it was. :skip:

I thought some jokes were funny, otherwise I wouldn’t have said what I said. I remember Chris Hemsworth’s drawings. :heh:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s all right, but that car chase scene had me :martin: :childplease:

How is some teen driver gonna be pulling off shyt like that? With a human hanging off the side. :stopitslime:

Real talk, I think I like the female version more than this. :jbhmm:

Best parts were the cameos at the end and the mini- Stay Puft marshmallows. I don’t think I’ll watch a sequel. :ld:
I think that if you take the tone of this movie and combine it with the 2016 one, so that it isn't so over the top goofy, we would have a decent sequel.