Albums Ghostface Killah - Set The Tone (Guns & Roses) (Discussion Thread)

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Don't forget Ghost also has the book dropping this month too.
yep. I've had it on preorder for months. I said years ago that Ghost would never write a book because after reading Rae and U God's book, I thought Ghost had some bodies on him that were never solved. In U God and Rae's book, they made it very clear that no one really fukked with Ghost like that before Wutang because most of the time they saw him, he was either robbing or doing something to someone.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
just as expected, ghostface with a mid verse....he washed tbh

nas came correct again

song sucks btw

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Song is straight......Like someone else pointed out Ghost's voice has changed (I noticed this listening to 36 Seasons) wonder what happened it's a tad bit odd.

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
Meh, nothing really special. Ghost is just winging it now, but he is still my dude tho. Nas verse was nothing special either but good to see them two on a track again

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Damn. This sh*t is kinda wack.

malcolm-x-angry.gif

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, it's a weak production trying to recreate the vibe from the live tour last year. Meh type track.

Hopefully they're only trying to sell it off that to make this the single and the album is better.

No-hopefully, this is the standard of this release and we again have to wait for SC2 for real quality, which Ghost just said follows up this album.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Song is straight......Like someone else pointed out Ghost's voice has changed (I noticed this listening to 36 Seasons) wonder what happened it's a tad bit odd.
it can be a variety of things. Cigarettes, vaping, age, or weight gain. Song was dope though. Beat was ill, lyrics were dope. Of course we've heard Ghost do better.