Daps
:mjcry:

2000.jpg

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I copped Supreme Clientele from a spot called Rock N Soul in Manhattan, they were one of the spots that would sell CD's before the release date back then so if it dropped on Tuesday you could get it there the Friday before. So I'm listening to the album for a couple of weeks and I find out from a couple of my boys that there copies were different then mine. Mine had Wise, different beats on Ghost Dieni and Child's Play, The Grain wasn't on mine and the skits weren't on separate tracks. Anyone else have that version?

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I copped Supreme Clientele from a spot called Rock N Soul in Manhattan, they were one of the spots that would sell CD's before the release date back then so if it dropped on Tuesday you could get it there the Friday before. So I'm listening to the album for a couple of weeks and I find out from a couple of my boys that there copies were different then mine. Mine had Wise, different beats on Ghost Dieni and Child's Play, The Grain wasn't on mine and the skits weren't on separate tracks. Anyone else have that version?

Yours was the Canadian version.

Ghostface Killah - Supreme Clientele

I had one of the old school SOHH Canadian heads send me one (shout to Fenaxiz) so I have both.

Daps
Ghost should be much bigger than he is. He needs to release a project and get more active on social media.

He let Action Bronson take his lane. All these Vice shows Action is on should be Ghost.

Matter of fact imagine a Ghost podcast, shyt would be hilarious.