Giannis: "I'm desperate, I'm not as talented as Steph, I'm not as talented as KD"

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think it’s an act. Coming from Athens with a population of notorious racist anal fukkers selling watches on the street must have been a shytty upbringing. If that’s what keeps him motivated then more praise to him

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fake shyt holier than thou shyt which is what he always be on.
He said it like Steph and KD was born with it...THEY WORKED HARD TOO. Everyone does, this notion that he is the hardest working player is bullshyt and I wouldn't be surprised if he was a MAGA
Facts

Can’t trust a Nigerian who changes their identity to European opp.
The interview where the quote was taken from is a PR play to sway MVP votes

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Offensively he isn’t more gifted than KD and Curry
Overall, he is more gifted. There is a reason he sucked at 15 and MJ got cut at 15 and both are two of the greats. People who usually get cut from varsity at a regular state HS and people who play 2nd team ball till 16 generally don't make it to the next level much less being two of the game's greats without being extremely gifted. Whereas KD and Steph been nice at Basketball their entire life. I lived in DC, many people said KD was cold in middle school. Even Dell said Steph been doing this since elementary, he just didn't have size or body yet.

Being a 1 of 1 gifted player is why he was able to come out of Greece where no one since or before has been a relevant NBA player outside of him.

I don't believe I could put KD or Steph in Nigeria or Greece and they would be NBA players. A big part of their success is their surroundings and where they grew up. Whereas, Giannis could have been from Davenport, IA or Port Harcourt, NGA and likely would have had the same path if he played ball. You can't teach what you can't teach.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: No1

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think it’s an act. Coming from Athens with a population of notorious racist anal fukkers selling watches on the street must have been a shytty upbringing. If that’s what keeps him motivated then more praise to him
I don’t doubt that at all but I would take what he said as disrespect if I was one of those guys. Sounds like when white people act like it’s all genes instead of hard work.