Giannis walks out of post game

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giannis looks worse in this case. Thin skin and got exposed as a heavily flawed player.

He does, but this is a reporter that is following the team that put out this article. I understand it if she was an outside reporter and brought this to him. Espn was reckless and she should have waited a little longer to put out the article because now Giannis looks at her different. Anyways Giannis needs to get tougher and improve his skill set offensively.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Nah you know what. There was one playoff he had a flagrant cause he charged someone. That whole spirit and being in it to that extent let me know something coming up. I'm glad he's unhappy to this point. That means he'll be driven to be even better. I'm glad embiid is feeling this way. They have a like for each other. Im s wizards fan but they get together on one team and im stanning them
:hubie:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stephen A Smith just confirmed on First Take the article that the female reporter tweeted out minutes after the game was the reason Giannis walked out. He was made aware of that article and had intentions on walking out if she asked him a question in the post game interviews. I know Espn and her have a job to do, but they can't get salty when players do these type of things to them when they get reckless with their reports.

The reporter said Giannis and her spoke later afterwards, they had a good conversation and said it had nothing to do with that and he had just reached his emotional/mental limit of answering questions..

Take it for what it's worth :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reporter said Giannis called her afterwards, they had a good conversation and said it had nothing to do with that and he had just reached his emotional/mental limit of answering questions..

Take it for what it's worth :yeshrug:

Then Stephen A Smith was lying. He said on first take that he chatted with her and that was the reason. Either she or Stephen A Smith is not being truthful. I would be very careful around these reporters if I was an NBA baller. It seems like most of them are looking for their next big clickbait story whether its facts or not. You can't ever get too close or say anything to any of them.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Young bull gotta eat this and build
He can either become Dwight or lebron
a good comparison breh

People forget how dominant prime Dwight was
the problem is he never developed and relied solely on his Beast athleticism ......

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then Stephen A Smith was lying. He said on first take that he chatted with her and that was the reason. Either she or Stephen A Smith is not being truthful. I would be very careful around these reporters if I was an NBA baller. It seems like most of them are looking for their next big clickbait story whether its facts or not. You can't ever get too close or say anything to any of them.

No doubt....Yeah man someone is lying...but straight out her mouth, they asked did it have anything to do with that and she said no..I'm going to see if I can find it, I heard this on XM radio in the car..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No doubt....Yeah man someone is lying...but straight out her mouth, they asked did it have anything to do with that and she said no..I'm going to see if I can find it, I heard this on XM radio in the car..

Hopefully Gianni's agent is giving him good advice to tread carefully around her and other reporters with this contract year looming. She already put the story out there that may bring some conflict between Giannis and the Bucks organization. This story will pick up and put pressure on both sides heading into next season.