Giants vs Eagles TNF game thread

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
That dude won OROY :gucci:

He had one bad year because of a trash line and a passing game that didn't warrant respect from the defense. The Rams addressed that, and now Todd Gurley looks like best offensive player in the league.

Gurley was roty with that same trash ass team he was only looking bad in his second year when he got tired of playing in that high school offense which he called out. Tg been balling

my point is tg ain't come out the gate like himself

tg definitely elite but he took some time getting right

saquon is a generational athlete & he's showing he knows how to play straight out the gate trash offensive unit & all

if my son was on your squad instead of with the nyg's y'all wouldn't be fronting

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
my point is tg ain't come out the gate like himself

tg definitely elite but he took some time getting right

saquon is a generational athlete & he's showing he knows how to play straight out the gate trash offensive unit & all

if my son was on your squad instead of with the nyg's y'all wouldn't be fronting

How you gone say he aint come out elite when he won ROTY and everybody was talking bout him taking the crown from AD coming off an acl tear the year prior and no we wouldn't be fronting cause we already got someone better. Dahell you talking bout he aint come out elite :gucci:
Our squad was as trash if not worse cause we ain't have no Odell we had tavon Austin

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
The problem is Eli. Not so much that he's washed(he is), it's that he won the two SBs and no one wants to force him out. He's got zero mobility and even though the Giants OL sucks, the problem is amplified because Eli can't move around in the pocket.

Let me see what they do with someone that can move around a bit in the pocket before you blow up the entire team... on another note, who the hell thought Shurmur was a good hire? He was awful in Cleveland and was at best mediocre as an OC.

Ive been saying this for YEARS. The Giants won despite of Eli. That slowtard country bumpkin is not built for today's football. We need mobility.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
How you gone say he aint come out elite when he won ROTY and everybody was talking bout him taking the crown from AD coming off an acl tear the year prior and no we wouldn't be fronting cause we already got someone better. Dahell you talking bout he aint come out elite :gucci:
Our squad was as trash if not worse cause we ain't have no Odell we had tavon Austin
i remember tg struggling more & the conversation had a little more doubt as to if he would live up to his potential

tg is elite like i said but saquon is bigger faster stronger all that the only question was can he handle the mental aspect which is really the toughest part of transitioning to being a professional & he seems to be handling it well

i fukk with tg bro is special but saquon is special special measurable generational talent special

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know we needed a QB, but SB was just too good to pass on. Unless they missed out on the next Brees or AR, they probably made the right call.

Saquon could be the next Barry Sanders and if the qbs they passed on turn out just above average it was a mistake

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Saquon could be the next Barry Sanders and if the qbs they passed on turn out just above average it was a mistake

:mindblown: They can find another QB this off-season

Don't fall into this cac logic breh

There's two brothas sitting on team benches right now (Brissett and Bridgewater) who should be starting as well who they could potentially trade for

Not to mention a certain QB who's been to a Superbowl before

Don't let these cacs fool you because they wanted a goldenboy cac at QB in New York

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: They can find another QB this off-season

Don't fall into this cac logic breh

There's two brothas sitting on team benches right now (Brissett and Bridgewater) who should be starting as well who they could potentially trade for

Not to mention a certain QB who's been to a Superbowl before

Don't let these cacs fool you because they wanted a goldenboy cac at QB in New York

You can’t just find another qb. Maybe a average one but you need a franchise qb in today’s Nfl

Herbert would look nice in a Giant uniform

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
You can’t just find another qb. Maybe a average one but you need a franchise qb in today’s Nfl

Herbert would look nice in a Giant uniform

They got playmakers on that offense they don't need a "franchise" quarterback. They just need someone that can get them the ball and isn't inconsistent like Eli