Gilbert Arenas | All The Smoke Interview - UPDATE: Kwame Brown starts his own Podcast!

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Gotta clear that up real quick; the first and most important checkin' in the Russ timeline, is back here in OKC during the playoffs, and Russ dad (OOH another brother that was blessed with a FATHER again?) bumped into SAS in our tunnels, and SHUT THAT DOWN.
Proof: this was from that night
D3MIJMvX4AA21t3.jpg:large

You going too far back

I'm talking about this time

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo someone correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Stephen Jackson used to have rappers driving his cars and shooting videos in his stuff? Or was that another athlete? I want to say it was the duct tape dudes or somebody in Atlanta.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Kwame talking about NBA media minions doing the white man's bidding put enough pressure on SAS to the point that he's calling out Gordon Hayward :russ:. Wasn't nobody thinking of Hayward, this shyt is see thru.

SAS be doing the bidding for his paymasters. This was so wack, lol, ESPN got him doing this irrelevant shyt so he don't gotta address his own words.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Bro, if Kwame was smart, and I'm not saying he isnt :whoa:, he should have a podcast of him pulling hoe cards with guest speakers that got info on other players and sports personalities.

That shyt would be rocks.
then he would be doin the very thing he is speakin on..let em get his shyt off his chest...with these 4 clowns...n go back to doin wha hes was doin..

stax been askin 4 this shyt though...bet money it comes out... he is eating off the george floyd's settlement ...n that go fund me...

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Kwame talking about NBA media minions doing the white man's bidding put enough pressure on SAS to the point that he's calling out Gordon Hayward :russ:. Wasn't nobody thinking of Hayward, this shyt is see thru.

House nikka got a script from white folks :russ: mmmmmkay Mr. Stephen A. we want you to read this specific script today because we've heard your black credibility has been pretty low today :ld:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I think Kwame is gonna try and parlay this into an opportunity...maybe his own podcast

Honestly a podcast featuring him talking to a different bust every week. Talking about the behind the scenes on why they didnt thrive...how they deal with the constant jokes n slander

Unlimited resource of guests

Adam morrison
Thabeet
Darko
Kandi Man
Anthony Bennett
Tyrus thomas
Jonny Flynn
Thomas robinson
Stromile swift
Robert swift
MKG

That's just off top of my head
That's not a bad idea. Someone should pitch it to him.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

WHO KNEW KWAME BROWN WOULD BE THE ONE TO ADDRESS THESE FOOLS IN THE WAY THE COLI LONG CALLED THEM OUT FOR? :laff:

Last edited: