Gilbert Arenas | All The Smoke Interview - UPDATE: Kwame Brown starts his own Podcast!

letti cook

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:....mr "you dont wanna make an enemy out of me" hit that
tenor.gif
to KWA-MAY-BROWN

what a time...

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
"The only reason you're getting paid is because they have a list that is designed to talk about black men and you're designed to talk about them in a disrespectful manner.
You know that's what you're doing right?
So after we get off here go back and actually take a look at the next week of who you got to talk about if they're all black then you know i'm right.
Don't keep hurling insults my nikka.
A black woman got the breaks beat off her by a football player who was a white boy I didn't hear none of you nikkas outraged.
You nikkas talk so aggressive to black people you nikkas ain't tough.
George Zimmerman signed skittles nikka.
I always wondered how that boy could just run around.
You know who shot at George Zimmerman?
Not to say I'm promoting violence but just the way you talk a white man shot at George Zimmerman.
Not you nikka not none of you tough sounding nikkas so it's sad the way you've been trained.
The only way you have an aggressive bone in your body is when the face of that person looks like mine."

tenor.gif

:wow:Kwame hitting them clowns with that ether.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
"The only reason you're getting paid is because they have a list that is designed to talk about black men and you're designed to talk about them in a disrespectful manner.
You know that's what you're doing right?
So after we get off here go back and actually take a look at the next week of who you got to talk about if they're all black then you know i'm right.
Don't keep hurling insults at my nikka.
A black woman got the breaks beat off her by a football player who was a white boy I didn't hear none of you nikkas outraged.
You nikkas talk so aggressive to black people you nikkas ain't tough.
George Zimmerman signed skittles nikka.
I always wondered how that boy could just run around.
You know who shot at George Zimmerman?
Not to say I'm promoting violence but just the way you talk a white man shot at George Zimmerman.
Not you nikka not none of you tough sounding nikkas so it's sad the way you've been trained.
The only way you have an aggressive bone in your body is when the face of that person looks like mine."

tenor.gif

:wow:Kwame hitting them clowns with that ether.
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:Kwame got sports media in the torture rack!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Look at this shyt

:mjlol:

now he Muslim and on his salat right?

@FAH1223 @Malcolmxxx_23

this nikka

I won’t clown Stak for taking shahada and practicing the deen. :hubie: If you notice, Stak ain’t posting as much dumb rants and cussing a storm like he used to. He’s definitely trying to change himself.

But he messed up here :wow: and Kwame wants to pull receipts

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps

Look at this shyt

:mjlol:

now he Muslim and on his salat right?

@FAH1223 @Malcolmxxx_23

this nikka

How he not get second hand embarssment from this? Grow ass 36 year old man made 70 million in the nba, but want to be hanging around crash dummies like yung mazi(who got killed a couple of years ago) throwing up blood.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever

Even in their responses Matt Barnes and Jax did some of the fake shyt I hate most

1. Started with that high road peace shyt, then proceeded to throw little slick comments and insults. nikka which one is it?
2. Act like they don't know what possibly they said to insult him. Throwing rocks and hiding hands. Grown ass men

Yep, when I see you, it's no problem BUT you're whole live is dirt

And Kwame, before Stak even responded, already address him not being the type to hang with a bunch of men nor being on some tough guy "no security" shyt

Straight up said he'd bring a cop to the clubs in places he couldn't bringing his own gun

Kwame really got these dude in their feeelings
He been going at Russ?

I'm talking about a couple months ago