Gillberg Suffers Heart Attack; Ellsworth Updates

Vice Queen

Package Handler
Supporter
Daps

Duane Gill, known to many wrestling fans as Gillberg, has suffered a heart attack.

James Ellsworth announced the news on his social media, saying the heart attack happened on Wednesday, but that Gill is doing okay and is out of intensive care. He hopes that Gill will be home this weekend.

“Hey everyone, Happy Thanksgiving. I just got off the phone with Duane Gill's wife. She wanted me to let everyone know what’s going on with Duane. He had a heart attack yesterday but he is doing okay, he’s doing good. He just got out of ICU, doing very well. I just wanted to say that first and foremost. He is doing fine and he should be okay going forward. Hopefully, he’ll be home this weekend and start transitioning into getting back to normal, but his wife did want me to come on here and tell everyone what’s going on. So please send your prayers to Gillberg and his family at this time. Hopefully, he’ll be home soon and back to his normal, fun, goofy self. Take care guys and God bless you. Stay safe," said Ellsworth.

Gill last wrestled in February against Ellsworth for Adrenaline Wrestling.

Fightful would like to wish Gill a speedy recovery.