Gina Rodriguez Dropped The N-Bomb On IG And The DRAGGING Is Epic

Prynce

Daps
you can apply this to the Africans your capping for

and honestly, there is a good argument to be had that Africans and Caribbeans Blacks shouldnt be saying "nikka" either
Latinos not black

Africans and Caribbean blacks are black
They're seamlessly integrated within our culture by the second generation

Also i agree with ur second point but it would be hard to differentiate when u have 4th generations non-ados blacks that are exactly like us

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Latinos not black

Africans and Caribbean blacks are black
They're seamlessly integrated within our culture by the second generation

Also i agree with ur second point but it would be hard to differentiate when u have 4th generations non-ados blacks that are exactly like us
There are black latinos tho,
Latinos are not all black thats true. but the same can be said on Africans and Caribbeans. Not all of them are black either.

and yeah they can integrate within our culture, but that same can apply to latinos. So if this is about "integrating" then you shouldnt be in here saying Ricans cant say it.

and "integrating" in our culture is not unique to Africans or Caribbeans. People in general across America integrate into or partake into our culture. So that means very little on eligibility to say "nikka"

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@kingofnyc i don’t even want to give this guy views but watch some of this Dominican’s videos and read the comments. A lot of them feel this way about Black people and yet Here you are kissing their ass. So either you’re really Hispanic posing as a black or you really have low self esteem.

I seen this guy online before. Pure racist drivel

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Ish is crazy to me.

It's people like this, that marginalize the Afro-Latinos in their community.

Literally a mutt ethnicity largely, but squarely on his oppressors side.

Up here, taking advantage of the freedoms earned by the strides made of people he's disrespecting.

Goofy

Prynce

Daps
There are black latinos tho,
Latinos are not all black thats true. but the same can be said on Africans and Caribbeans. Not all of them are black either.

and yeah they can integrate within our culture, but that same can apply to latinos. So if this is about "integrating" then you shouldnt be in here saying Ricans cant say it.

and "integrating" in our culture is not unique to Africans or Caribbeans. People in general across America integrate into or partake into our culture. So that means very little on eligibility to say "nikka"
Afro latinos obviously count as black. The majority of latinos however arent black. I dont know how u ignore that.

Its solely based on blackness for me a non blck person shouldnt say nikka

By ur logic a white person can say nikka if they integrated into our culture

Stop acting like ADOS has a monopoly on blackness because we dont
You act as if they arent black or that we dont have culture similarities
Every time I converse with u about this I get a sense that u see them as something completely different to ados

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
But I’m glad they post this stuff out in the open. There are too many Black people who welcome these racist POS with open arms. They truly hate Black people just as much if not more than CACs.

I don’t even care if Hispanics like this want to keep themselves to themselves, I 100% support segregating from those culture vultures. It’s his obsession with hating Black people and black culture. The sickness is deep. He spends 90% of his videos obsessed with hating Black people (especially men) even talking to Latinas. Dude is such a fukking loser.

These are the people you cape and thirst for @kingofnyc ? This is not isolated at all. Dominicans culturally encourage whitening their genes.

@skeetsinternal you tried to tell them.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
But I’m glad they post this stuff out in the open. There are too many Black people who welcome these racist POS with open arms. They truly hate Black people just as much if not more than CACs.

I don’t even care if Hispanics like this want to keep themselves to themselves, I 100% support segregating from those culture vultures. It’s his obsession with hating Black people and black culture. The sickness is deep. He spends 90% of his videos obsessed with hating Black people (especially men) even talking to Latinas. Dude is such a fukking loser.

These are the people you cape and thirst for @kingofnyc ? This is not isolated at all. Dominicans culturally encourage whitening their genes.

@skeetsinternal you tried to tell them.

Can you imagine being a young Hispanic living through the ordeal of being an open culture vulture in a world where Black culture dominates, but youre conflicted and confused because your own kind hates everything Black but the Spanish culture youre supposed to follow aint really shyt. :pachaha: